: : : Chapter [ 3 ] : : :

Xavier 

"Stop moving," I groaned and fluttered my eyes opening to see Zyana struggling to get out of my grasp.

"Let go of me, now," She growled and confusion came over me.

"Why," I asked remembering the wonderful night we had last night and smiling slightly.

"Well, for starters I have a boyfriend, you have a fiancé and we just had sex last night -" She paused and looked around for something and her eyes went big, she faced me and I felt like I was melting just looking at her chocolate brown eyes. "Did we like use a condom," She whispered and waited for me to answer. I remained silent, answering her question.

She jumped out of the bed and began putting on her clothes, all while running her hands through her curly hair so many times. She looked so gorgeous in the light. I wish she was my fiancé instead of Camilla. 

Speaking of Camilla, I was supposed to be meeting her today. Hopefully, she wouldn't find out that I had left the ball last night.

"Don't leave me," I stood up and threw on my boxers. She looked at me for awhile and sighed.

"Xavier, I can't. The worst thing about this is I just met you and - and you're getting married and I have a boyfriend, this just isn't right," She almost yelled at me and threw her hands in the air.

"I know you enjoyed last night, even though it won't come back to us until later, seeing as we were drunk," I said pleading with her.

"I have to go," She said walking out the door, letting me ponder what went down last night.

Zyana 

I walked out the door and made my way to my room, that I shared with Emily. I opened the door slowly and to my shock there was Emily and Chris.

Literally, almost naked.

I coughed to get their attention and once I did, they pulled away from each other with shock written on their faces. Emily's face then turned into worry, she bit her lip and whenever she bit her lip it was because she was nervous. Nervous of what I'd say. But, I should be nervous because I really need to talk to her about what happened last night.

"Zyana," Chris breathed out first, stepping towards me.

"It's okay, I'll talk to you later. Right now I need to talk to Emily," I said putting my hands behind my back. He nodded and got his clothes on and then bid us goodbye.

"I hope you're not mad," Emily finally said to me, breaking the five minute silence.

"I happy you guys are together, it just kind of hurts you didn't tell me," I confessed and looked into her hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry," She silently replied.

"When did this happen," I asked being a little curious.

"The night Sage cheated on you," She said smiling. I had no response for that. I mean look at her, smiling. She really liked Chris because she barely smiled about guys, or at least talked about once for so long.

"So, was that all you wanted to talk about," She asked, running her hands through her curly golden hair.

"Actually, no," I sighed. "I did something I'm not proud of and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be either and please don't tell anyone,"

"What is it," 

"I - I slept w - with Xavi - vier," I stuttered and guilt suddenly took over me.