: : : Chapter [ 1 ] : : :

Zyana  

"These outfits are hideous," Emily said with a look of digust smeared all over her face.

"It's not that bad," I said running my hands down half of the dress and stopping at the bottom. "If you ask me, i'd say it's decent," I looked up at Emily and smiled at her lightly.

"I think it looks hot," A voice said from behind me and I smiled, because I knew who it was.

"Sage, don't sneak up on us," I said spinning around and smiling at Sage. 

Even though, I feel it's wrong to have an attraction to the Prince, I still have feelings for Sage. Oh, how the human body works. So, confusing, I mean one minute your head over heels for your boss and then your boyfriend. I mean, make up your mind!

"I'm sorry but, I had to see my beautiful girlfriend," He said pecking my lips and turning to look at Emily, who stood there with her hands on her hips.

"Get back to work, and Ms.Cole go upstairs and clean Prince Xavier's room and make sure knock on the oak door," The head maid who I found was named Sandra White. She was so strict and quite frankly, annoying.

I nodded and when she left the room I groaned and began my search for Prince Xavier's room. How hard can this be? I mean ordinary maids do it everyday, that work here. Look for his room and once they do, clean it and act as nothing ever happened in that room. Although, I wonder how big it is, I know for sure that it's bigger then any maids room. He's the Prince of England, of course. In the Royal Family!

I walked up the stairs and passed my room. I looked for a door that'll look fancy or something, better than the maid room doors. That's when I saw these oak wood doors and I knew for sure it was his door because, it had gold knobs. I knocked on the oak door and stood back, incase he came to answer.

"Come in," He husky deep voice shouted through the other side. I hesitated to twist the knob but, I did. Once, I walked in the room he looked at me strangely.

"S - Sandra told me to come in and clean your room," I softly said and he nodded his head and went back to the papers on his dark crimson desk.

I slowly walked over to his unmade bed and began taking any objects off the bed and resting them where they were meant to be.

"So, what's your name," His deep voice boomed throughout the room. I looked at him but, his head was still buried in the papers.

"I'm Zyana Cole, the new maid," I whispered and fixed the sheets.

"I'm Prince Xavier but, you already know that," He chuckled. That was so hot - wait, what. I really need to hurry get out of this room. "Why do you seem so uncomfortable," His british accent had gotten more thicker.

Guys, if you want to get a girl, you need an accent.  That's a tip.

"I'm not," I lied and fluffed the pillows. I looked around the room and found that there was nothing else to fix, damn his room was spotless, except for his bed.

"Then, why don't you stay longer? I don't go out until brunch," He flashed me a panty dropping smile. I swear, I almost melted - oh, shit. I have a boyfriend, what the hell?

"I can't, Sandra would kill me," I honestly spoke and twirled my curly hair.

"She'll have to get pass me, now let's get to know each other," He said a little bit creepily. "I have to get to know my eomplyees," He quickly added and tapped his chin as if he was agreeing with himself. It was actually cute.

Oh my gosh, if I have thoughts like this all day, I might as well quit. After, all Sage has been nothing but faithful to me! Here, I am flirting with Prince Xavier. It's quite sultry to me.

"She was always a pain in my ass," Xavier laughed throwing his head back and crinkling his nose. Gosh, that was cute.

"As much as I'd love to hear you complain about your past life, I have to go. I mean you missed brunch and I wasn't there. They'll think something's up," I said brushing my dress off and standing up.

"C'mon, we both had fun, you can't lie about that," He standing up and walking over to the door, preventing me to leave.

"Your highness -" I began but he scrunched up his nose.

"Call me Xavier, I hate that title," He smiled at me.

"Alright, Xavier. I have to go, I mean my boyfriend might be looking for me," I sighed. He tensed a bit but, stepped out of my way and opened the door for me.

"It was a lovely time being with you," He smiled, showing his dimples and kissed my cheek. He then closed the door and I did like a silent shout.

I touched my cheek and smiled as I walked down the hall, looking for the kitchen. This house was too big and confusing, I don't see how the people in this house, deal with this shit.

I turned the corner and when Emily and Chris saw me they ran over to me, faster than lightening hits a the poles. Their faces looked so. . worried.

"What's wrong guys," I asked sensing something was wrong.

"Don't take this the wrong way. . but," Emily began but froze when she saw Sage.

"Baby, don't listen to them, let me tell you," He said running over to me.

"Don't you dare touch her," Chris said stepping infront of me and pushing Sage back.

"Once again, what's wrong," I shouted and threw my hands in the air.

"Prince Charming cheated on you with someone out of the palace, when he went shopping," Chris said dragging me down the hall with Emily behind us, before I could even let the anger boil up in me. 

Thank you for the 42 reads already! I really appreciate it and hope that you like this chapter. Can you please vote and comment your ideas? I think it'll be very useful, I've had a very stressful week. :L But, thanks again guys! 

Mwah!