: : : Chapter [ 20 ] : : :

Emily 

Lately I've gotten closer with Avery, Camila and Zyana. But, I feel as Zyana and Camila are closer then me and her. It's really bugging me because, I need my bestfriend. She even began blowing me off to hang out with Camila. Avery didn't seem to care like I did. It's possible that Zyana's the reason why we're all friends. I wouldn't have talked to them if it wasn't for her. I'm grateful to have someone like Zyana.

"Baby, what are you thinking about," Chris asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"About how I'm grateful for your sister," I answered and gave him a small smile.

"What about me? I satisfy your sexual desires," He pouted and I laughed at him. I kissed his nose and then his cheek.

"I mean as a friend not a partner," I assured him and he smiled brightly at me.

"I knew you couldn't resist all of this," He said pointing to his face and I pecked his lips. I went to the door and opened it, with him following behind me.

We reached the kitchen and I made some cereal for us both. All of a sudden Camila walked in with Robert holding her hand. I smiled at them and they waved.

"You have gorgeous eyes," Camila said looking into my man's eyes. I almost slapped her, right then and there.

"Thank you," He said smiling widely. I glared at him and his smile went smaller.

"Anyway, have you guys seen Zyana for the morning," Camila asked and we shook our heads. She sighed and went up the stairs.

"They've been so close recently," Robert said as he sat down with a sandwich in his hand. I rolled my eyes and forced a smile on my face.

"Yeah. Zyana told me that was her bestfriend," Chris confessed and my fake smile dropped off of my face.

Zyana 

I walked downstairs with Camila on my side. We held onto each other and walked into the kitchen. As soon as we walked in Emily's eyes darted to us. It felt weird because, we used to be bestfriends. But, somehow I trust Camila more then I trust her. Maybe, because she wouldn't drug my boyfriends and fuck them.

Xavier came downstairs walking slowly behind us and sat next to me.

"How was your sleep, sis," Chris asked, whilst playing with his food.

"It was good and you," I asked.

"Great. So when are you having the kids,"

"In five weeks," I squealed and he smiled.

"That's great," 

"I know because then Camila's going to have her child a day after me or a week," I smiled widely and turned to Camila who was squealing. Everyone was smiling, but Emily. Lately she's been really sour.

I rolled my eyes and was about to get up but, I saw William and I sat back down. That man is annoying as hell.

"Zyana and Camila, can I have a conversation with you please," He asked and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Just go see what he wants," Xavier whispered in my ear. I looked at William and nodded.

He motioned for us to follow him and we did. We walked down this long hall and turned a few corners before he stopped at this door and opened it. He waited for us to come in before he locked and closed the door. 

"As you see, I called you two in here because," He began but trailed off.

"Because what," I asked annoyed and rolled my eyes.

"Because, I'd like to apologize for my actions," He whispered.

"Your actions and accusations of thinking we wanted your sons money," Camila asked flipping her hair and he nodded.

"Also, apparently I'm the father of this lady's child and she said the child was thirteen years old," He confessed and we both gasped. "I know you're thinking 'what does this have to do with me?' . Well, I'd like it if you two go down there and see the child. If he looks like me and says he's my child. Pack his stuff and bring him here. So, that he can move in," He ordered and I rolled my eyes.

"How can you take a child from his mother," She asked obviously disgusted.

"Because, his mother passed away. That's why if he's my child I have to look after him," He said on the verge of tears.

"Alright, we'll go right now," I said, feeling a little bad for him.

We were dismissed and sent to the car with an address of where the little boy might be living.

As soon as I stepped out of the car, I walked over to the stairs and hang on to the railing. I walked up the stairs with the help of a security guard and Camila. She also was being helped up the stairs. 

Camila knocked on the door and a little boy appeared to the steps. When I saw him, I was almost shocked. He looked like a spitting image of William. He had blue eyes, that were red and puffy. He had brown hair, just like William.

"H-hello," He hicupped whilst he cried.

"Hi, little boy. Are you home by yourself," I asked, as I patted his back. He nodded and wiped his tears.

"Isn't there anyone looking after you," Camila asked, suprised. The little boy shook his head.

"Can you go pack your bags and come with us," I asked him nicely. He shook his head and stepped back. "We're not bad, your Dad sent us," I added on quickly.

"My Dad," He asked, confused.

"Yes, your Dad and may I ask what's your name," Camila smiled at him.

"My names Brandon and Mom did say he would come for me. Come inside, just give me fifthteen minutes to pack my stuff," He said dashing into the house, not before he closed the door for us.

 We sat down and waited for him to finish packing. Now of us said anything as we were both in deep thought. How did his mother die? Why all of a sudden this lady told William that he was the father? Did Caroline and her kids know about this? He missed thirteen years of this boys life. Will he be angry? Will he feel as if William didn't want him?

"Okay, I'm done," He said snapping us out of our thoughts. We nodded and carried him to the car.

When we reached William was right there waiting. When he saw Brandon he looked at him in shock before giving him a tight hug. We went inside and there Caroline sat, with a smile on her face. I wonder why she's so happy.

The more we went inside the more people we saw. Xavier, Rebecca, Robert, Avery, Sage, Chris, Emily, some bodyguards, maids, chefs and groundworkers were all in the living room.

"Okay, since they're here it's safe to say that. After all of these years, William and I have worked out our problems and we've come to a decision to re-new our vows and look after Brandon," She said and then she turned to me and Camila. "I would like it if you two participate in the wedding as my bridemaids," She gushed and we nodded.

"I'd love to," Camila squealed and we both hugged Caroline.

Today was literally stressful.

I hope you guys liked it! I might not update this week. . besides Friday- Sunday.

Comment & Vote!

ILY!

Happy Sunday! <3