: : : Chapter [ 9 ] : : :

Xavier 

Ever since what happened yesterday, everyone has been on Robert's side, except my Mom. Dad and Mom have been fighting over my love life. It was quite annoying but, no one in the house would say anything. I really wanted to see Zyana but, she went out with Emily to get some groceries. On top of that Camila has been at the house staying at Robert's side. It's annoying me so much. I was listening to Helplessly | Tatiana Manaois, it was calming my nerves because it reminded me of my love for Zyana.

"I can't take this anymore," My mom screamed and pulled on her hair. Her face was red and she looked very frustrated. All because she stood up for me, about my love.

"What do you mean you can't take this anymore," Dad asked and punched the counter.

"You're so conceited and selfish you don't care that your son isn't happy! He doesn't love that girl he loves somebody else," She shouted and pushed him into the wall. The guards came and held her back but, she ordered them to let her go. 

"Him and Camila were perfect,"

"No, they weren't. She was a slut who was using him and we all knew it. We just wanted him to see and now she's pregnant with Robert's child. You sick bastard," My mom shouted and pulled me with her.

"Mom," I whispered and her head perked up.

"What is it," She asked.

"I'm thankful that you love the idea of us together. I love you. I'm falling in love with her aswell and I'm scared to be a Dad. Shit, I have to tell my own Dad that I impregnated her," I said with my head in my hands.

"It's going to be okay. Tell him when your ready," She hugged me and then got up to look out the window. "You should go get your lady, she's waiting," She smiled and I hugged her before walking out the room and searching for Zyana.

I spotted her curly hair and belly bump, I had to give her a lot of hugs before her stomach got bigger. She turned around and looked at me then smiled. She slowly walked over to me and I held her hand.

"You look beautiful," I whispered in her ear and kissed her softly on her cheek.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself," She joked and pecked my lips.

"Let's go to my room. I don't want to be in this drama filled room," I smiled at her and looked behind her should and saw Emily grinning. "Hi Emily," I waved at her.

"Hey Xavier. Don't want to make triplets now do we," She asked and we laughed.

"I'll see you later," Zyana waved and Emily, who just nodded.

I grabbed her hand and walked down the hall. I turned around a few corners before we got into my room. I sat down in the chair with her on my lap. She was looking around the room like she never been in here before.

"You have a guitar," She asked in shock and hopped off of my lap. She ran to the guitar and began strumming it and told me to sit back.

"I like being independent, not so much of an investment

No one to tell me what to do

I like being by myself, don’t gotta entertain anybody else

No one to answer to

But sometimes, I just want somebody to hold

Someone to give me their jacket when it's cold

Got that young love even when we’re old

Yeah sometimes, I want someone to grab my hand

Pick me up, pull me close, be my man

I will love you till the end

So if you’re out there I swear to be good to you

But I’m done lookin’, for my future someone

Cause when the time is right

You’ll be here, but for now

Dear no one, this is your love song

I don’t really like big crowds

I tend to shut people out

I like my space, yeah

But I’d love to have a soul mate

God will give him to me someday

And I know it’ll be worth the wait

So if you’re out there I swear to be good to you

But I’m done lookin’, for my future someone (oooh)

Cause when the time is right

You’ll be here, but for now

Dear no one, this is your love song

But sometimes, I just want somebody to hold

Someone to give me their jacket when it's cold

Got that young love even when we’re old

Yeah sometimes, I want someone to grab my hand

Pick me up, pull me close, be my man

I will love you till the end

So if you’re out there I swear to be good to you

But I’m done lookin’, for my future someone

Cause when the time is right

You’ll be here, but for now

Dear no one, this is your love song "

I sat there surprised. She could sing. I really wanted her right now, it was such a turn on.

"That was great! Why didn't you tell me you could sing," I frowned and she just shrugged. I got up and pulled her into me. I hugged her tightly and went down to peck her lips. I was about to pull away but she held my head and we kissed longer then normal.

She licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I agreed and our tongues were in a intimate war. I had my hands wrapped around her waist where as her hands were wrapped around my neck. She tugged on my hair slightly and sometimes her hand would run down my abs. I loved the strawberry taste in her mouth.

I pushed her on the bed lightly and scanned her body. I just wanted to take her clothes off right now, but since she's pregnant I couldn't. I had my body on hers and my friend was making a bad entrance. I kissed her neck and rubbed my hand on her thighs.

She moaned and slowly took off my shirt and ran her hands over my body. I crashed my lips on hers and let's just say we were in a good makeout session and her shirt came off?

"What the hell is this," A voice said making us pull away and look at.

My Dad. 

Guys, I'll update tonight, if I don't I'll try this week before Friday!

Ew, I have school tomorrow with people..