: : : Chapter [ 18 ] : : :

Hi, guys! First off, I'd like to thank you all so much for all the support. . Especially from Ely and LeanGoddess. (: Anywho, I'm #760 in Humor, I'm ecstatic! At the moment we have reached the total numbers of:

Reads: 1,651

Votes: 133

Comments: 71

I appreciate you guys and just for that, this chapter will be long. Also as you say 'Drama fulled'. You'll meet. . Hold on, let me not spoil it. Read on guys :) !

: : : Chapter [ 18 ] : : : 

Zyana 

Currently we were at a cafe, waiting for Camila's friend to come. As in we I mean The Pregnant Pact. Turns out, that's actually a movie. We decided to watch it and it was surprisingly good. It kind of reminds me of Teen Mom and 16 & Pregnant. Careless mistakes. Well, in our case, we didn't make mistakes. We were old enough to have sex, 18+. Where as they were only 16. 

I didn't like the Farrah girl. Making a sex tape for money? She already started off bad. Having a kid at sixteen and then doing a sex tape for money. She was basically screwed. But, Jenelle my favorite one, her boyfriend was in jail. Kaitlyn was with another dude. Basically the rest of them were with another dude or had an adoption. 

"He's here," Camila squealed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at the man who stood before all of us, with brown hair and breathtaking blue eyes. He looked buff in his shirt, so he probably had a lot of muscles. He was really attractive, if I wasn't in love with Xavier, I'd take him for myself.

"Guys, this is Mark. Mark this is Zyana, Avery and Emily," She said pointing to us as she each of our names.

"Nice meeting you lovely ladies. Camila told me about your pact, sorry for ruining the group meeting," He joked and we laughed.

"How did you two meet," Avery asked and he smiled.

"Well, I was at the grocery store just walking around looking for the spices. Then, I saw her by the stands and I had to make an excuse to talk to her. I pretended to bump into her. I think you all know what happened next," He said smiling and kissing her forehead. She smiled widely at him.

"Was this before the belly bump came into view," Emily asked. We all looked at her in shock, that was so rude.

"Excuse her, she hasn't had her daily vitamins," I lied and shot her a glare.

Mark laughed and clutched his stomach. "I saw her bump, I just wanted to talk to her. Even if she was with a guy," He said smiling. We all awed at his cuteness.

"But, were just friends," Camila added quickly and we all frowned.

"So, are we going to the castle now," I asked and they all nodded.

We all reached back 'home' and decided to go in the pool and just have fun. I didn't want to go seeing as my stomach was the hugest, especially because I was having twins. But, they begged me to come with them so I did.

"Are you getting in the pool," Mark asked as he sat by me.

I popped a piece of ice in my mouth. "I don't think so. Maybe later," I said, biting into the ice. In case your wondering, I was craving it, so I got it.