: : Epilogue : :

: : Epilogue : : 

Zyana 

I walked into the twins room and woke them up. I carried them in my arms and walked down the stairs and into the bathroom. I began to run the tub with some water whilst I took their clothes off. 

"Mama," Mace screamed and I turned to him.

"What's wrong Mace," I asked and he pointed to Aurora and frowned.

"Aurora what did you do," I asked and she threw her hands in the air.

"Nothing mommy," She said as she evily grinned. I picked her up and placed her in the water and mimicked the same action for Mace. I soapified the towel and rubbed it on their bodies. I dunked the towel in the water and rubbed the soap off of them, repeating the action more then once.

Once they were free from the soapy liquid I picked them up and dried them off with their towels.

"Cwristal," Aurora said and I sighed. I knew she wanted to go to see Crystal. Camila had named her child Crystal. Her and Aurora was the bestest of friends. Whereas Mace and Emily's son Max were bestfriends. Avery's child Aheed would be with us sometimes but, he had other friends.

"You'll see Crystal at school today," I said and she pouted. Her lips began to tremble. She started to scream and roll on the floor.

I grabbed her and sat her in the crib. Mace just watched intently as Aurora continued to cry.

"What did you do to my baby girl," Xavier teased as he rushed in and got Aurora out of her crib. 

"She's a toddler, three years of age isn't a baby stage anymore," I said as I picked up Mace and got their bags.

"She's my baby," He said as he pecked my lips and carried Aurora out the room with him.

"If she's your baby you can take her to school with your other baby if you had forgotten Mace," I sighed and handed Mace to him with their bags.

"I'll be back," He grumbled and placed them in their stroller before he walked out the door.

If you're wondering about what happened to my friends back then, I'd be glad to tell you.

First off, Camila. After the wedding Camila had her baby on June 12th, 2014. Three days after my wedding, June 9th, 2014. Five days before the birth of Mace and Aurora, June 7th, 2014. After the birth of her child her and Robert were closer and they got married a day after for the sake of the child. Robert was well, the same. He only had gotten stronger and he was a great father to Crystal. Right now Camila is pregnant again and is expecting in January.

Emily had her child July 4th, 2014. That little boy had the same color eyes as his father. There was no denying that was his kid. Max was playful and energetic. Emily isn't pregnant at the time but, she wants another child when Max is five. Chris had married Emily in august and they were living the life.

Avery had her child July 31st, 2014. That little boy looked like a replica of her but, he had that thing where his eyes changed all the time from Sage. Sage and Aheed were very close and always did things together. Avery said she wanted a daughter the next time she gets pregnant so she can have someone she's close with. She knew right away Sage and Aheed weren't breaking apart anytime soon. Sage hangs out with Xavier, Chris and Robert a lot. They call themselves the 'Famous Dads'. 

As for Rebecca, I bet your dying to know what happened to her, right? Well, her and Elizabeth are closer then ever. Elizabeth found this guy who played football and she automatically fell for him. They've been dating for a year now. Sarah is still single because she says she doesn't need anyone in her life but, she has multiple hook-ups with this guy at her college. Amy had been seeing Blake. Surprise, I know. But, they were currently engaged and deeply in love. Whereas Rebecca was more excited about it then Amy herself because she has herself a man. He was a training doctor and he was actually looking forward to marrying Rebecca.

Brandon had been dating this girl who was a stripper and to believe or not, she had quit her job just because he disapproved. She was working at a CEO Company and Brandon was the CEO manager. He had been studying really hard in college to get in.

Caroline and William were happily married and were loving their life. They often looked after all the kids if we were too busy or out for dinner. They loved being grandparents, even to people who weren't related to them.

As for my Mom, well she lived with us. She'd normally travel a lot because she was a lawyer. She vowed her life for us and she made up for all the years she missed. 

"Babe," Xavier called out, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"In the kitchen," I shouted out.

He held my waist and kissed my neck.

"It's been a long time," He smirked as he pecked my lips.

After this, let's just say I'll be expecting. 

Well, that's it for Sleeping with Royalty! 

But, I have a new book:

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

*DRUM GOES OFF*

Secretly fucking my Bestfriend. Enjoy that book and I hoped you enjoyed this book. I really appreciate you guys and I love you so fucking much!

It's sad to say this book is over but, I made a new book just for YOU guys. 

Anyway so if you want, check out Secretly fucking my Bestfriend or you can like go click me and click the book if you can't find it.

Comment & Vote!

Gosh, I'm going to miss doing that.

Loyal Reader of the year goes to..

elyy15.