: : : Chapter [ 25 ] : : :

Zyana 

I sat down in the chair and flipped through the magazine. I saw that Kourtney Kardashian was having a baby again and Ciara named her child Future. I swear, celebrities give their kids really bad names. Well, Kim and Ciara are friends so the stupidity runs together. North and Future? Their kids could get teased if they weren't famous but, because they are no one will say shit. Their rich and probably have talent. Besides sucking dick. Oops. 

"Hey Ana," Elizabeth said as she walked in with a smile on her face.

"Hey Liz, can you help me up," I asked her and she walked over to me and helped me up. "Thanks," 

"No, problem. I know you can't wait for them to come out," She giggled and I laughed.

"You don't know the half of it," I said smiling widely. I was excited that they'd be out of me and I was excited that I'd have two beautiful kids.

"I can't wait to meet them," She gushed and peeled the banana.

"You'll see them in a two weeks or so," I said and she smiled.

"Well, I'm going to go back in the room with the girls," She said and got up.

"No kissing," I shouted out to her and she gave me a thumbs up before disappearing in the hall way.

I sat down again and turned the television on. I turned the channel to where Xavier would be on in his meeting. I watched as he ran his hands through his soft, nice brown hair. His blue eyes looked sad and he had a beard growing. His suit was tight and made him look more attractive then normal. I turned the volume up so I could hear his thick raspy british accent. I love this man then I love myself.

"Zyana can we talk," William asked as he hopped infront of the television.

"If this is your lecture about how I'm not good enough for your son you can get out of my face," I growled and he shook his head.

"Actually, I was thinking about it and I'm sorry for disrespecting you. It's just all his past girlfriends used him for his money and I didn't like you because I thought you'd do the same. I'm sorry for everything and if you accept my apology, I'd like to take you out to the carnival," He offered and I nodded.

"I'll get ready," I said as I waddled up the stairs. I walked into the room I shared with Emily and of course, she wasn't there. So, I just went into my closet and pulled out a sunflower dress and yellow sandals. I had my curly hair in a messy bun and sprayed myself with perfume and covered my body in lotion before I went back downstairs.

"Ready," William asked as I reached the bottom step and I nodded. He held his hand out for me to take and I took it. He led me into the car and pulled off.

When we arrived I got a message from Rebecca.

Rebeccaaa_: where r u & dad? ;) 

bANAna: Ew! He took me out to apologize for not accepting me.. What are you guys doing? 

Rebeccaaa_: we r watchin movies what r yall doing?? 

bANAna: I don't believe you, send me a pic. Also, we just arrived so, I'll stop texting after while. 

Rebeccaaa_: Picture attached! see <----   

bANAna: Why are you guys in bikinis? I'll talk to you later, your dad is waiting and tell me if Xavier called. If he asks where I am, tell him.