: : : Chapter [ 5 ] : : :

Zyana  

Today was my first appointment to see the baby. I had a little bump, big enough for people to think I had a little belly fat. But, it was so round it kind of gave away, I was pregnant. Caroline had set up my appointment and told me I had to take a friend with me. I picked Emily because, I couldn't take my brother or Sage and certainly not Xavier.

I had on a simple white short sleeve v-neck shirt, that looked tight, but it wasn't. Matched with dark blue jeans and white flip-flops. I had my hair in a bun and I wore no makeup.

"Ana, were here," Emily said cutting me off from my thoughts.

I looked out the window and came out of the car. Walter, the chauffeur followed behind Emily and I. We walked into the hospital and looked for the lady who normally was at the front desk.

"Hello, welcome to St.Patrick's Hospital, how may I help you," A lady who looked like she was in her late twenties asked.

"Doctor Ambrose and I have an appointment for a checkup on my baby," I said rubbing my stomach slightly and smiling.

The lady picked up the phone and pressed a button, "Doctor Ambrose a lady claims she has an appointment for you, hold on a sec," She pressed the phone to her chest and turned to me. "What's your name," She asked me sweetly.

"Zyana Cole," I smiled at her.

She pressed the phone to her ears again, "Zyana Cole. .Alright, I'll send her right up," She hung up and the phone and turned to me. "Doctor Ambrose is in the last room on the right side, good luck with your baby," She smiled widely at me.

"Thank you," I smiled at her and headed off to Doctor Ambrose's room.

Emily knocked on the door and we heard a faint noise, 'Come in.' 

"Hello, Doctor Ambrose. I hope you don't mind that I brought a friend," I said pointing to Emily, who just waved. "Her names and Emily and I came here to check on my baby and how far am I,"

"Nice meeting you Emily," He said shaking her hand. "Ms.Cole, I need you to lay down and lift up your shirt please," He smiled at me and led me to the table with the wrap on it, for me to lay down.

He applied the cold gel on my stomach and rubbed it against my skin, spreading the gel. A black and white image popped up on the screen and I saw my baby. I was on the verge of crying and I couldn't help but, smile.

"Ms.Cole you are eighteen weeks and you'll be able to find out the gender of your child in about two weeks or more and the baby is doing fine. Would you like the picture now," He asked me and I nodded slowly. He got a napkin and wiped off the gel on my stomach and handed me the ultrasound.

"That baby, is going to be gorgeous," Emilt said gently rubbing my shoulder, I just smiled at her.

"How did the meeting go," Xavier asked as he closed the door.

"It went well, I'm eighteen weeks pregnant and I'll find out what gender the baby is tomorrow," I calmly said as I stood infront of him.

"Does anything hurt on you," he askd once more, worry filling his voice.

"Nothing at all -" I paused and thought about if he'd be in the child's life. "Did you talk to Camilla." I asked him but, he rubbed his neck and sighed.

"Actually no, I just want to break up with her at the right time. I've distanced myself from her and it seems to work but, sometimes she calls and it just. . I don't know," He sighed and ran his hands through his perfect hair. I just wanted to touch it, it looked so soft.