: : : Chapter [ 8 ] : : :

Zyana 

The receptionist told us we were going to wait for a while until the doctor was finished with his other patient. Right now, it was silent as hell. Everyone was on their phones or at least staring around the place like they were interested.

I was watching Xavier and Camila from the corner of my eye. She was stroking his arm and he kept pushing her hand away. I really wish I could bitch slap her, but then it'd kind of give away what's going on and I'm pretty sure her mouth is huge. She'd tell everyone in 5.6 seconds.

"Okay Miss Cole, Doctor Ambrose is ready for you," The receptionist said. I looked at her name tag and it read 'Becky'. 

"Thank you Becky," I smiled and into the room with all of them walking in after me.

"Hello Miss Cole. I see you have the whole clan here," Doctor Ambrose joked and I laughed.

"If you don't mind, can you lay down on the paper and lift up your shirt," Doctor Ambrose said whilst Chris helped me onto the bed. Well, I'm not sure what it is, a bed or a chair? Urgh, I'll call it a long chair. I was never too fond of this when I was younger because, I never got sick and I don't have any young siblings to know what it is.

He applied the cold gel on my stomach and had spread it out everywhere. I had already got accustomed to the cold gel, like when you get used to the cold water in the shower. I'm not crazy to bathe in cold water it's just one time, my hot water pipe had burst and I was bathing in cold water for two weeks. 

"How many kids do you want," Doctor Ambrose asked me and I tapped my chin.

If I had one kid I'd just get impregnated again and I don't really like being pregnant so far. It's a joy but, it's just too much. If I had two kids, I'd be happy. That's all I want, two kids.

"Two," I simply said and he smiled brightly.

"Congratulations, you have twins. One boy and one girl," He smiled at me.

"Twins," Everyone screamed and I smiled. Two kids, wow.

"No wonder why you showed earlier than supposed to," Emily said and I laughed.

"That's great," Avery smiled and I already liked her. I mean, we weren't friends yet and that was the first time she talked since she came along. 

"The father doesn't seem too excited," Camila scoffed. I wanted to get off the bed and choke her.

"Oh, he's excited alright," Xavier smiled brightly and looked at Sage and winked.

"Yeah I am," Sage gave a small smile.

"I'm going to be an uncle," Chris smiled and jumped up and down.

"Alright, alright. Let's go over what you shouldn't be doing since your having twins. Avoid greasy, fatty, and spicy foods. Stay away from alcohol and caffeinated drinks as in, cola, tea and coffee, these may relax the valve between the stomach and the esophagus and exacerbate heartburn. Eat smaller, more frequent meals instead of three large ones. Drink plenty of water between meals to reduce stomach acid. Don't eat just before you go to bed or lay down to rest. Pile a few extra pillows on the bed to assist gravity in easing heartburn while you sleep," Doctor Ambrose began spitting out rules and all the guys began writing them down.

"Does she have to come weekly now," Emily asked and he nodded.

"Well, here's your ultrasound. I hope you have a good day. I'll see you next week Tuesday," He smiled at me and I nodded.