: : : Chapter [ 23 ] : : :

Warning: A friend wrote this I just proof read it. I'm thinking of making Rebecca a main character.. What do you think?

: : : Chapter [ 23 ] : : : 

Rebecca 

"But, they were on my bed kissing," I shrieked and threw my hands in the air. But, that didn't phase Zyana at all. She still held that 'you're wrong' expression. I kissed my teeth and slumped down in the chair.

"Maybe you didn't like seeing them together because," She said trailing off and I couldn't believe she implied that.

"Why would I be gay? I have a gorgeous boyfriend," I said rolling my eyes and looking everywhere but, at her.

"Alright, then you're mad because they didn't tell you," She simply said.

"Yes! That's it, because I can't be gay," I waved goodbye to her and went into the limosuine with Brandon.

It was a silent ride and I was happy that we arrived at school. As soon as I stepped out of the vehicle Sarah and Amy came running to me. I didn't see Brandon so I assumed he went to look for Elizabeth. I groaned and realized that I had to face them sometime sooner.

I wasn't mad that they were gay, I was mad because after all this time, they didn't tell me or Elizabeth. People are supposed to be their bestfriends. 

"We're sorry, we should've told you sooner," Sarah croaked out first and I went to hug her.

"I don't care you guys are dating or something,-" Before I could even finish they both laughed.

"We aren't dating. We just kissed," Amy said, trying to help with my confusion.

"So, you're trying to tell me that all this time all that butt smacking, not obsessing over boys and that kiss was nothing to you guys," I said, quite confused. My head was tilted to the side, like a dog.

"Don't get mad but, we were at your house. It was me, her, Elizabeth and Brandon. Elizabeth and Brandon were making out, so we just went upstairs to your room because we didn't want to be down there,-"

"That doesn't explain why you two kissed," I cutted in.

"Well, were both bisexual. I thought you knew that already," Amy said a little hurt.

"I didn't know that. Why didn't you say anything," I asked.

"Oh, yeah! We told you when you were drunk," Sarah grinned and I rolled my eyes but, laughed at their stupidity. "Anyway, we just decided that we could try it with a girl and we liked it. I mean I always had a feeling I liked girls. I like girls but, I love guys. I would be with a guy but, if I could be with a girl I would,"

"So, you guys are friends with benefits," I asked, still not really understanding.

"No, we just. . I don't even know, sometimes the need just comes," Amy said and I nodded.

"Anyway, I have to go to class, I'll see you girls later," I said and walked away, not before waving goodbye to them. As soon as I saw Elizabeth, I told her everything and now, everything was back to how it was supposed to be.

During class it was so boring, Mister Newman was talking about some civil war. He told us to find a partner and list the reasons why the civil war started. Elizabeth and I looked at each other before grinning stupidly and scooting our chairs together.

Bing! 

My phone went off and I swiped the screen and it said that a group chat was made.