: : : Chapter [ 28 ] : : :

Rebecca 

'This pic cute as fuck can't you see? It'd be better if I post three of me.' I quoted on my picture that I just posted to Instagram.

Within two minutes I had one hundred and forty-two likes. Oh, the perks of being in the royal family. 

"Cute pic," Amy chimed as she scrolled through her phone.

"Thanks, ready to go," I asked her and she nodded as she hopped off my bed.

"Give me a piggy back ride," She demanded as she stood up on my bed. I laughed and walked infront of her and turned around. She sprinted on my back and held onto my neck, I held her legs for support and walked out the room.

"I have my personal maid," Amy squealed as she pulled me closer.

"Who wouldn't want to have a personal Rebecca Taylor," I asked cockily as I smirked.

"Whatever, just go in the kitchen," Amy ordered and I walked down the stairs. I held her legs tighter so that she wouldn't fall. I walked into the kitchen and when we stepped in Sarah and Elizabeth stopped laughing. 

I forgot they were even here. 

"Morning," I said as I released Amy and she jumped off my back. They didn't even say morning, what the hell? 

"We'll be going now. See you at school," Sarah waved and left with Elizabeth trailing behind her.

"What was that about," Amy asked and I shrugged.

We finally arrived to school and got out of the car. When we walked in the school we got the normal stares, waves and smiles. We walked into the halls and Blake joined my side along with Brandon. 

The bell rung, signaling class and we went to our class. When I entered the class it was so hot. I walked straight to the air conditioner and turned it on and went back to my seat, next to Amy.

Our teacher Miss, Hall walked in and wrote her name on the board and under it she had written in cursive Exams. The whole class groaned and took out their notebooks and began writing whatever she wrote on the board.

"Class as we all know, exams are coming up. We all know that every year you have a major exam whereas all your tests and the stuff you learned are in sections in this one exams. Giving you multiple grades. Write down this," She ordered and we all had our pens ready. "Exam one is History. Exam two is English. Exam three is Math. Exam four is Science and that's it," She said as she wrote the exams on the board because she knew someone was going to ask.

"When do exams start," Someone asked.

"Exams start on June 12th," She answered simply. 

The bell rung and everyone begun packing their bags and walking out the class.

"Why are they coming," I asked Brandon as I saw Elizabeth and Sarah walking to the limosuine.

"I invited them," He shrugged and I rolled my eyes and sat next to Amy. We sat in the front and Brandon sat in the back.

"Charles can you put the divider up please," I asked nicely and he nodded. Slowly the divider came up and Sarah came in the car with Elizabeth.

Amyxo: today Sarah told me she liked me and i said "I don't feel that way, I'm sorry. Friends?" and she stopped talking to me..