: : : Chapter [ 2 ] : : :

Zyana 

Ever since the incident with Sage cheating on me, we talked out our problems and got back together. Stupid, I know. But, it's the least I can do after having the feeling that I like Xavier. We've gotten closer in the past week since my first day working here and also the cheating incident. Although, Chris and Emily had been very distant that same night. They'd normally say they have to go or avoid us, mostly me. I wonder what's wrong.

"Baby," Sage said hugging me from behind and kissing my neck. 

"Yes," I asked turning around and pecking his soft lips.

"I'm working late in the kitchen tonight," He said pulling me closer to him by my waist and sucked on my neck.

"Sage," I moaned and tugged at his smooth, soft hair. "Not at work." I scolded him as he pulled away.

"Alright, I'll see you later, the kitchen is calling me," He said saluting me and I laughed and his idiotic ways.

I dusted the shelves and ignored the looks from the anoxeric bitches who always watched me and Emily whenever we did something. They always called Chris and Sage hot, which always ticked me off. They wre just sluts looking for someone to pay for their child supports.

I laughed at my joke and made a mental note to write that down

"What's so funny," A familiar voice said and I knew it was Xavier. He's been sneking up on me recently and giving me kisses on my cheek. I thought it was wrong for his future wife to not know but, I met her and let's not say she's nice.

"Oh, nothing," I lied and continued dusting the shelves.

"Anyway, tonight is the ball and all employees must attend," He smiled walked up to me and turning me around. "I'll be waiting for you," He smiled kissing my cheek. If I wasn't so dark, I'd blush and his touch. Oh, gosh my boyfriend of eight months couldn't make me feel the way a guy I just met two weeks ago made me feel!

All of the maids had trays in their hands and were walking around serving the snacks. The King and Queen were being snobby as usual but, it didn't matter, they were royal. Today the maids got an upgrade of wardrobe. We wore red dresses like them but they were shorter and tighter. The stockings we wore were fishnet and we had red heels. Our hair were in buns.

I walked around looking for more people to serve but, then I was stopped by no one other then Xavier. A sexy smirk was on his face as his eyes roamed my body. I pushed the tray closer to him, revealing the food my boyfriend cooked.

"May I say that you look lovely tonight, maybe that should be your new uniform," He seductively whispered into my ear and I blushed but, he couldn't see.

"Do you want any food," I asked and looked into his beautiful bue eyes.

"I want you," He smirked playfully. "Do you want to dance," He asked pulling my closer to him and resting the tray down.

"Xavier, your finacé is here and your parents. Not to mention almost the whole England," I scolded and he rolled his blue orbs before glancing back at me.

"Let's get a few drinks, you need to loosen up. You're too uptight," He smiled, leading me over to where the drinks were displayed.

FOR YOUR RISK IF YOU'RE NOT INTO SEXUAL SCENES DO NOT READ!

He pushed me softly onto the bed and crawled on top of me, kissing my neck, which made me moan softly.

"I've always wanted you since you came," He said, carressing my arm.

He led trails of kisses down my neck as I wrapped my legs around his waist and tugged onto his hair. I pulled him closer to me as he sucked more aggressively on my skin. I moaned blissfully at this moment and knew a few prominent hickeys would be on my body in the morning. He stopped his attack and inhaled deeply, making me groan of losing his touch.

I released any grip on him and he hovered over me and took my dress and heels off. His eyes scanned my body as he took off his tie and shirt. I looked at his eight pack and admired the lines and muscles. It was like a board, it felt hard and so did his manhood. I went for his belt buckle and took it off, dropping his pants to the floor. 

His hands went up and down my legsand suddenly his mouth came to where my stocking line began. He used his teeth and took it off before he crashed his lips on mines, licking the bottom of my lip for entrance. I accepted and our tongues for dominance, leaving us to moan at each others touch. I ran my hands over his abs and flipped him over, so now I was on top of him.

"I like this postiton," He smirked slightly.

I grinded my ass into him and he held onto my hips and groaned. I grinded harder into him and he made his hands to my chest, taking off my bra and kissing around my breast. His kisses went back to my neck as he flipped us over again.

He slowly took my underwear off and moved his hands up and down my legs not going any further then my mid-thing, to tease me. Finally, he lowered himself and spreaded my legs open before he kissed my clit. He then swirled his tongue around it, making me moan lightly and grab his head.

"Xavier," I moaned and he went in deeper, causing me to moan loader.

"Say my name," He huskily breathed and I did as he said. He came up and pulled down his boxers. 

He inserted his tip into me, teasing me once again slightly. Then, he plunged himself into me. At first he went slow, then he went faster and the more I moaned in pleasure. I got louder when he went faster, I went softer when he went slower. He kept going and going.

Sooner than I thought, he pulled himself out of me and laid there naked, kissing each other until we fell asleep.

Oh, shit. What do you think Sage will think? More importantly Camilla. 

What do you think Chris and Emily have been up to?

What will the King and Queen say, IF they find out?

That's the question.

WILL THEY TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS? 

P.S. I'll start spell checking the chappies next chapter.