: : : Chapter [ 15 ] : : :

Zyana 

"That's a good thing the baby's doing well," Emily said trying to make conversation.

"Yeah," I simply said before waving off at walking into the kitchen. Leaving her to ponder on what she thought she did wrong.

When I walked in the kitchen Camila was sat down at the table, eating her breakfast and Xavier stood by the sink, peeling an orange. They were both silent but, I swore I heard laughter before I came. I sat down and coughed, making myself noticed. They both looked up and smiled at me.

"How did the meeting go," Camila asked with a smile on her face.

"It went great! Although, Emily tagged along because she needed to check up on her pregnancy," I explained because earlier I told them Emily would've ben joining me. But, I gave them no explanation.

"Is it the get pregnant month," Camila joked and we both laughed.

"I guess so," I said after our laughter died down.

"Well, I have to go shopping for an outfit to wear. I met this guy and he's really sweet. I'll tell you the details when I come back," She smiled and walked out the room. Not before waving goodbye to me.

"I guess you two are besties now," Xavier noted. I almost forgot he was in the room.

"Yeah, she's actually pretty sweet," I smiled and nodded.

"That's great! Besides, I don't need anymore drama in my life. Now, let's go walking," He said holding his hand out for me, which I took. We began walking out of the house, into the garden.

"Give me it," I groaned and attempted to jump for my purse that Xavier had stole and ran around in the house with.

"No," Xavier said, sticking out his tongue.

"Give me my fucking bag," I shouted and tried to jump for the bag again.

I swear he can be so sweet at times and then turn into a major jerk. A jerk that I'd just want to choke all day long. 

"What's the magic word," He asked puckering his lips and holding my bag up higher.

I raised my knee up and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He groaned and fell down on the ground, holding his gentials in pain. At this moment, I managed to get my bag and storm off into my room angrily.

I sat down at my bed and began searching for my remote. Once I found it, I began searching for movies to watch, on Netflix. Then, I remembered I wanted to watch that Kevin Hart movie. Ride Along. By the way people talked about it, it seemed funny.

 I began to play the movie and I turned on my air conditioner. I snuggled up into the bed sheets and laid my head on the pillow.

Then, there was a knock at the door. I mentally slapped myself.

"Xavier, go away," I sighed and paused the movie.            

"It's not Xavier. It's me," Robert said through the other side of the door. The door opened slowly, revealing Robert.

"Did he send you up here," I asked, irritated.

"Uh - Yeah," he nervously said before looking at the television and smiling brightly. "Can I watch? I've been dying to watch this bloody movie," He said excitedly. I just nodded and he closed the door then ran over to the bed and got in.              

The whole movie I couldn't stop laughing. Like it was so funny and entertaining. Oh, how I love Kevin Hart.

"That was good," Robert said breaking the silence and I smiled at him.

I realized he had the same eyes as Xavier. Blue crystal beautiful eyes. Before I knew it, he smashed his lips on mines. I knew it was wrong and as soon as I got the chance, I pushed him off of me.

Xavier 

I heard Zyana and Robert laughing the whole time since he went upstairs. I swear, if they're doing anything. I'm going to freak out. I mean he already got my ex-fiance pregnant and had the nerve to fucking say at least I'm getting a niece or nephew. Once that child comes out, I'll forget about the gold digging mother and the bastard father. 

Then, I heard Zyana laugh one more time.

I got up from my chair and walked upstairs. I opened the door slightly, making sure it didn't creek. I looked through the hole.

"That was good," Robert said and Zyana just smiled at him. 

They looked at each other for awhile before Robert smashed his lips on her. I was just about to go inside and break this up, but then. I stayed there to see what she'd do. Thank God she pulled away. She backed up a bit from him.

"C'mon, I treat you better then Xavier ever could," Robert breathed and she looked at him shockingly but masked it.

"I love your brother, this was a mistake," She whispered. Robert went closer and held her waist.

"Just one kiss," He pleaded and she shook her head. I smiled to myself. But, it quickly turned into a frown when I saw him kiss her again. I closed the door silently and walked downstairs.

I suddenly felt angry with the two of them. I'm pretty sure she cracked under his pressure and they're making out now. It's really pissing me off how everytime I find interest in someone, he goes there and tries to have sex with them. I already beat him to the sex part with Zyana.

I grabbed my keys and walked out of the door, carrying my phone with me.

I came back from the bar and snuck into my room. Of course with the help of my buddy Greg from the bar. I couldn't drive home intoxicated.

I looked at my phone and turned it back on. Seeing five missed calls from Zyana and two from Robert. I got a few messages from my Mom, Dad and Camila. I can't take being in this place anymore.

I sighed and dropped down on the bed.

"Where were you," I heard a voice ask and turned around to see Zyana.

"Why do you care," I asked, irritated and fiddling with my thumbs.

"I missed you," She whispered and I laughed. But, it was bitter. She looked at me confusingly, like the dogs when they tilt their heads. "What's funny," She asked oblivious to the situation.

"You didn't miss me when your tongue was shoved in my brothers throat," I scoffed and turned around, not to face her.

"It wasn't like that -,"

"Get out my room," I dismissed her.

"No," She stubbornly said.

"Get out of my damn room," I shouted. In a matter of seconds the door slammed and before I knew it. I was on my bed crying. Something I haven't done in years.

Waterbug these hoes!

Hi, guys! :)

This week was. . well, ew.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter. Vote & Comment <3

G'night.