: : : Chapter [ 26 ] : : :

ATTENTION: Go and follow lol909pop because she finally decided for me to expose who she was. She's not my friend in real life, I just know her off of tinychat. Anywho, I asked her to make a wattpad so, she could make her own stories, even if she's helping me with the scenes that I feel uncomfortable writing. No, she's not gay, if you're wondering. So, ya follow her, for me, PLEASE. (:

: : : Chapter [ 26 ] : : : 

Zyana 

June 7th, 2014. The day I gave birth to my two wonderful gifts from God. I looked over at them and they were asleep. I decided to name the boy Mace and name the girl Aurora. Ace had more hair then Aurora. He was born first so he'd be looking after her more then usual. 

I wanted to take a picture but, I couldn't because, I was supposed to stay in my room.

My stomach growled and I sighed. I took my phone off of the charger and saw multiple messages from everyone.

Rebeccaaa_: The babies are adorbs! Xavier, Elizabeth and I are going shopping for the cribs and other stuff the twins need. 

Em-Z-ily: Nice job on the kids ;) Mace's gonna be breaking a lot of hearts and Aurora will be making those boys drool. Chris & I are coming over later w. Camila. 

Cammillaaa: Seeing your kids make me excited about having mines! I hope you feel better, I'm coming over soon with Emily & Chris, bbz. 

SageP: Their adorable. As much as I wish they were mine, I'm happy that they're Xavier's own. Couldn't think of any other man, right? 

Chris(Breezy)C: My niece and nephew! I sound feminine but.. Nigga we made it! Send me some pics, 'cuz im coming over soon w/ the ladiess. 

CarolineT: Hi, future-daughter-in-law! I must say my grandchildren are the cutest things. I can't wait til' you and my son get married. (P.S. I always liked you :) ) 

WilliamT: Yesterday was fun. Zyana I'd like to apologize once again. After that day, I considered you as a daughter and you're a perfect match for my son. The kids are cute, keep up the good work with your life. (: 

Brandon: Ooh girl ya shining like a 5th avenue diamond, they don't make ya like they used to, ya never going out a style.... Baby, your classic. I used to like you, I admit but, seeing you so happy w/ my brother made me change my mind. I love you like a sister now btw those kids will b breakin a lot of <3's. 

Amyxo: Look @ those cuties! Gurll, I wanna take em for myself. 

ElizaBETH: I'm going to get u guys some food & clothes, see u soon! xox 

Sar-nator: YASSS BITCH YASS! I'm luving the kids already, imma come over soon! (: 

RobertT: Those kids are the cutest! Wow, I can't wait until Camila has our kid. I'm sorry for the kiss, I now see that it was wrong. June 7th was probably the best day of your life? Also, your birthday when Xavier proposed? Aha. See you later. x 

XavierT: Hi, love. June 7th. Uh? That day will probably always be in my head. The day my kids were born. Also, May 16th. The day I proposed to you, the day I found my love for you. Zyana, you don't know how much, I love you. You are the best thing in my life along with our kids. I don't love you, I'm in love with you. I'm going to make you so happy from this day and on. I'm coming in your hospital room right now.