: : : Chapter [ 22 ] : : :

Rebecca 

Ever since yesterday, I knew it was my mission to keep Brandon away from Megan. She was the definition of slut. She loved to have sex but, no one would give it to her when she wanted it. Unless it was from grown men who couldn't get a lady. I hated her so much. She just wanted to be rich and it irritated me. 

Amy: I'm coming upstairs w/ the gurls. You ready? 

A message popped up on my screen and I sighed.

Rebecca: Ofc, hurry come upstairs.. 

I texted back before resting my phone down and watching the door as three girls came running in. I smiled and we did our normal routine. Talk until it was thirty minutes til school started. We all looked at ourselves in the mirror, analyzing our outfits.

I wore a black shirt with a black and beidge zig-zagged high waisted skirt, that matched my suede black ankle boots. I accessorized with dark brown stockings, a brown belt, a multi-colored scarf. A simple black sweater that stopped at wear my skirt stopped and a leather carmel brown handbag. I had let my hair fall down my back, in curls.

Amy wore a black long sleeved shirt that stopped at her elbow, with these reddish-pink stockings and black leather ankle boots. She accessorized with a grey jacket, a silver cross chain that stopped at her chest. Lastly, this leather black handbag with spikes. Her hair sat at the left side of her shoulder, in bouncy curls.

Elizabeth wore a white shirt that stopped at her her elbow aswell. She had on a black leather high waisted skirt and boots like mines that were lather instead of suede. She accessorized with the same color stockings as mines but, she had black socks under it, so it wouldn't look brown like mines. She had on a brownish sweater that had cut at her shoulders. Her necklace was round and gold. Also, she carried a handbag similar to mines. Her hair was let to fall behind her back, in waves.

Sarah wore a black shirt with dark blue jeans and brown boots that stopped under her knee. She accessorized with this grey sweater that stopped mid-thigh. She had on a grey striped scarf and a gold heart necklace. Her hair fell to the side of her right shoulder, in a wavy curl.

We all complimented each other and told them to go in the limosuine, whilst I waited for Brandon to get ready. Once, he did we got into the car and went to school.

I was so glad when we arrived to school. One, because I was tired of hearing my brother flirt with my bestfriend. Two, I thought I was going to puke all over the place.

I rushed out of the car and acknowledged the people who waved at me. By now everyone knew I had a twin brother and he automatically became popular as me, Sarah, Elizabeth and Amy. It was bound to happen anyway.

"Looking good Becca," A guy called out and I blew him a kiss and laughed.

"Who's that," A voice that I knew too well asked. It was my boyfriend, Blake. I turned around and looked at how angry he looked. His eyes were bloodshot red and his fists were balled up.

Before I got to answer he grabbed my hand and led me to the janitor's closet. I feared what was going to happen next because this always happened.

"Haven't I told you before not to flirt with other dudes," He shouted at me and I flinched.

"It was just a compliment," I whispered and looked down. He held my chin and forced my head up. A tear had already started to slip out of my eye. I was tired of this jealousy.