~ Chapter 4 ~

''Craig? Henry?''

''Dylan?''

The boys saw each other at the same bus station after getting off of theirs'. They haven't seen each other in so long. Two years have passed since the three boys made contact. A lot happened after those two years. They have grown mentally and physically. Their childish voices became manly.

''What a coincidence this is.'' Craig's voice is lower. ''It's like faith brought us together.''

They hugged and analyzed each other, from head to toes.

''Hey, shall we go for coffee and cake now?'' As always the first thing that Henry wants is to eat. ''Are you guys busy?''

Henry suggested that they should sit down and talk, catch up on the good days and bad. They agreed and went to the nearest coffee shop. Their cakes are the best ones in town. They sat at a round, small table and watched each other, still in disbelieve that they are back to sitting together again. They talked about school and how great they are doing. They all got scholarships for their wanted schools.

''It seems like we all became great people after that summer. It is weird how people can change in such a small amount of time.''  Craig was looking back at the good old summer.
''It is too bad we didn't hang out so much. But it seems like we are back to being together. You guys won't believe, but I dumped all of my old crushes and finally am ready to find some one that will love me back.''

''Really?''  Henry couldn't believe it. ''I also have a special someone, but I still didn't make her mine. I am trying very hard and I hope that the results will come to life soon.''

''I didn't ask you guys should we go near the carnival like we used to?'' Dylan wanted to go back to their memory routs.

''I need to do something first!'' Craig started to pack his things.

''Yeah, me too. I need to stop by some place and then we can meet up.''

They hugged one another and as they all said bye, they started to walk in the same direction, they were confused, having a blank expression on their face. But they kept walking in silence, feeling extremely awkward. Every turn they made were the same. Dylan finally stopped, because he wanted to clear up some things:

 ''Where are you guys going? I am heading to the police station. They told me I have lost something and that they think it's mine''. 

Craig opened his mouth wide:

 ''Me too!'' and then quickly covered his mouth in disbelief. 

Henry didn't say anything and kept walking, but with every step, he was moving faster. He also had the same call and was just too scared and worried. They finally arrived. They had to wait for their turn and were sitting in silence. Dylan was nervously tapping his feet, making the whole floor shake, Craig was biting his nails, while Henry was just turning his phone on-off, hoping that the time has changed.

''Dylan Powell, Craig Harrison and Henry Palmer, please approach the desk five.''

They stood up synchronized and walked up. The cop showed the backpack and heavily sighed reading off of a paper:

 ''This is from Luise Moro, he thinks this belongs to one of you. He said first to look at the phone. Does this belong to any of you?'' 

He asked while watching the boys seriously. Dylan instantly reacted:

 ''It is mine!''  He didn't hesitate at all and took the bag. ''Thank you sir so much. I thought I lost these things forever, thank you once more''.