Chapter 13.

It’s been three days since I been released and I was ignoring most of the boys,which was a little hard because we all lived together.My headphone these days has become my bestfriend,as for my ride to school rebecca understood where I was coming from and let javuaghn drive me.My head stopped hurting but every once in a while I get these masive headaches,as for justin I havent seen him since he came to the hospital.I walked into tommys room to attempt to feed him,poor tommy still hasn’t been better these days.I put the soup on the counter and gave the child a rub on the back to wake him up.He eventually woke up slowly,he looked up at me still looking pale.

“CiCi”He said groggy.

“What's up little man?”He didn’t look too good,a little worse than what he had been these days

“My chest hurts.”He said looking at me with those brown eyes,It broke my heart to see him this way.

“I’ll let kelly know alright,but in the meanwhile I need you to eat this soup.”I replied getting the soup off the dresser,He got up slowly and started to eat the soup.

I stayed with him as he ate it but soon after he was back to sleep,I notice that he looked a little smaller as well as if he was losing weight.I got the bowl and exited the room into the kitchen to wash the bowl out,Jason came walking in a few minutes later.

“Hey Jason.”I greeted, washing other dishes that were in the sink

“Hey Ciara.”He said setting his briefcase on the counter,he walked over to the fridge to grab a water.

“So jason I notice that tommy hasn’t been getting any better.”I said

“I know,kelly is going to take him to the doctors tomorrow,how are you feeling?”He stood at the bar studying me carefully.Ever since the accident my eyesight was still blurry at times and my headaches were massive.

“Im getting better.”I simply answered,there was something about jason that reminded him of my dad.

“So the funeral is this weekend.”As he said that my heart dropped to the floor,I grabbed the necklace that was given to me by them.

“Oh okay,where will it be at?”I asked,my voice cracked as I spoke and the tears started forming.

“Well we want it to be in philly,I contacted some of your parents friends and they want to be there.”He spoke and I didn’t know my parents even had friends,matter of fact when did they have time to make them if they were at work all the time?

“Jason,my parents always worked when did they have time to make friends?”I was curious and at the fact that I didn’t know what they did.

“Their friends through work.”He answered nice and short,he started to leave the kitchen when I stopped him by asking a question.

“Jason what did my parents do?”As if my question had stunned him he stayed at where he was at never turning around.

“I don't know.”He said and kept walking,I knew that something about that answer wasn’t right.

I went up stairs and put on some sparring gear and headed down to the training area,to my surprise Javaughn and michael was in there the only two I would talk to.

“What's up?”I asked as I headed over to the punching bags.

“Nothing Little micheal here wanted to work out.”Javaughn answered while spotting michael,His face was all red from the work out.I threw some left right combos at the punching bag,fighting always helped me relax.

“You know you're gonna have to talk to them sometime.”Javaughn stated.

“Is that right.”I said in between hits,I wasn't mad as I was before I just didn’t want to talk to them.