Chapter 12.

I woke up to an empty bed,I sat up and looked around Xavier was no where in the room.I wipped the crust out of my eyes and streched,I winced at the pain of the gash that was carefully bandage.I grabbed my phone and saw it was ten thirty in the morning,I laid it back down and attempted to get up.I wisked my legs to the edge of the bed and stood up.My legs were a little wobbly and the room started to spin a bit.

“What are you doing?” Xavier asked stepping into the room with a McDonalds bang in his hand.

“What's it look like im trying to walk.” I replied taking a couple steps before my legs gave up and I started to fall,I caught Xaviers arm before I went down and steady myself with his help.

“So Im guessing that was a fail.” He remarked with a smart ass one,even when Im in the hospital he is a dick.

“Shut up.” Was I all I said as I sat back on the bed.

“Well you did lose a lot of blood last night.” He added handing me my breakfast,The hospital offered food but it tasted nasty to me.I opened the bag to find two hash browns,Cinnamon melts and a straw.I looked around for my orange juice and saw it was on the other night stand.

“Pass me my juice.” I ordered,He raised a eyebrow at me and got it for me.

“Please never hurt anybody.”He replied handing me the juice.

“Well right now I don’t to much wanna be nice to a monroe boy.”I added before taking a sip,the fresh Oj felt good going down my throat.

“Not even to the one who saved you?” He asked taking a seat in the chair

“Okay maybe you but thats the only reason why,The rest I don’t care for.”I responded taking a few more sips of my orange juice before opening my cinnamon melts.

“You know they didn’t mean it.”He said sitting back on the chair.

“They had no right to yell at me.”

“Thats true,but they thought you were going against better judgement you have to understand the thicklins is a sensitive subject with us.”He added defending his brothers.

“Okay I get that,but none of that has anything to do with me I wasn’t here last year.”This conversation was starting to get on my nerves.

“Yeah but you're here now,If you hadn't notice the monroes are very protective of you.We just don’t wanna see you get hurt,The thicklins are people you can't trust.”He looked at me and I could see seriousness in his face and concern in his eyes,I reconsider talking to justin;maybe it was a bad idea

We sat in silence eating our breakfast,a few nurses came in to check me out and I was handed my discharge paper.Since Xavier was there he was able to take my home,but I had to wait till he brought me back some clothes.I refused to walk out of this hospital in the gown they had me wear,and my blood drenched clothes from last night wasn’t a option either.I sat on my bed watching the hospitals basic T.V. when my phone started to buzz,I reached for it and it was a text from michael.

Michael:Hey CiCi feeling better?

Me:Head still hurts but im good.

Michael:Good,just to let you know the boys got chewed out by dad last night.

Me:What happened?

Michael:Dad was cussing and everything,surprising thing is they didn’t say one word.

Me:Wow thats not like them.

Michael:Ikr! but I’ll see you back at home,teacher is giving me the look.