17 ☆゚.*・。゚hides pain behind smile

ECCEDENTESIAST; someone who hides pain behind a smile

Zill terdiam. Ditinggalkan Allan seorang diri. Zill bangun dan terus menuju ke biliknya di coastal cottage milik Allan ini. Zill tak tahu dia rasa apa. Yang paling kuat menyerang, adalah perasaan terkejut.

"Yarh farfer an' yarh movver married... yes 'cause ov business, 'cause ov ti'le, 'cause ov shareholder value. To grip the company, to show power ov Zills. But wahn fin' maybe yew not know, they're deeply in love. And... Hessa Lily, important ter yarh farfer, as well as yarh movver. Zill Seth looked at 'er as human bein', as summit that importan', that need ter be cherished, an' be treasured. Hessa Lily.. daan't ave any wahn. She's just common women, at a dirty virgin club. Her movver died, left nuffin' ter 'er, except her body ter be polished ter set'le debt. She's alone, an' she's only got Zill Seth and Wan Zila... as 'er companion; friends; faimly. I knew her. She's jus' wahn ov commoner, friend ter my wife, a prostitute."

(your father and your mother married... yes because of business, because of title, because of shareholder value. To grip the company, to show power of Zills. But one thing maybe you not know, they're deeply in love. And... Hessa Lily, important to your father, as well as your mother. Zill Seth looked at her as human being, as something that important, that need to be cherished, and be treasured. Hessa Lily.. don't have anyone. She's just common women, at a dirty virgin club. Her mother died, left nothing to her, except her body to be polished to settle debt. She's alone, and she's only got Zill Seth and Wan Zila... as her companion; friends; faimly. I knew her. She's just one of commoner, friend to my wife, a prostitute)

Zill tunduk. Kini baru dia teringat di mana dia pernah mendengar nama Hessa. Bila diketahui perkara awal ini, serta-merta ingatan itu samar-samar menjengah kepala.

"Hessa pregnant. Some guy left 'er rotten fer bad!"

Zill pejam mata bila teringat kata-kata mom and dad. Zill terdengar percakapan itu, dan malam itu mom and dad dah meninggalkan dia buat selama-lamanya.

"Hessa Lily bears god-know-o's daughter in her womb. Zill Seth wanna help, but bad luck always on the poor woman. Because of their loife that is unbearable difficult, bad-mouthed by people, toss aside by lowest society. The daughter grew up in dir'y narrow ov loife,only that much Hessa can gave her to. Hessa Lily's dead, fifteen years ago. She met me, she said that she loves yarh farfer, mawer than anyfin'. She's happy enuff by seeing Seth wif Zila.. While she? Molested but still got yarh parents' attenshun. That's good enough fer 'er. She truly loves Zill Seth. Wifaht yarh farfer kna. I'm the wahn 'o knew it."

(Hessa Lily bears god-know-who's daughter in her womb. Zill Seth wanna help, but bad luck always on the poor woman. Because of their life that is unbearable difficult, bad-mouthed by people, toss aside by lowest society. The daughter grew up in dirty narrow of life, only that much Hessa can gave her to. Hessa Lily's dead, fifteen years ago. She met me, she said that she loves your father, more than anything. She's happy enough by seeing Seth with Zila. While she? Molested but still got your parents' attention. That's good enough for her. She truly loves Zill Seth. Without your father know. I'm the one who knew it)

Zill tunduk. Teringat cerita Allan, dicengkam kedua tangan, memohon rasional dalam kepala.

"She loved yarh farfer, full ov 'er heart. Only yarh farfer's name carved in her heart. She's just a lowlife commoner, that went absurd in love wif yarh farfer. I'm the wahn 'o knew. I daan't wan' ter see Zill Seth fail, falls at his feet 'cause love ov sum lowlife. I daan't wan' Zill Seth, becomin' loike me! I deny her loves ter yarh farfer, I threw 'er away."