Imagine: Rydellington Double Date

MEANINGS: YN/MN/LN = YOUR NAME/MIDDLE NAME/LAST NAME  E-RAT IS THE NICKNAME I HAVE FOR ELLINGTON HAHA

You and Rydel have been best friends for as long as you remember and you just so happened to be dating her brother Ross. She shipped you guys hardcore just as much as you shipped Rydellington, maybe even a bit more. Today was the day you and Ross were going to have a double date with Rydel and Ell at DISNEYLAND. ( I GET REALLY EXCITED ABOUT DISNEY HAHA ) You and Ross just arrived at their shared home and made your way to the front door. " Hey Girl " Rydel said as the door swung open. " Hey, I'm so excited " you murmured as you gave her a quick hug. " ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR SOME FUN AT THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH?!?! " Ellington yelled throughout the house as he made his way to you. " Hey E-Rat " Ross said as he and Ellington did the whole bro handshake thing. LOL!!

~~~~Fast forward to when you get to Disneyland~~~~

You all got up to the front of the magical place and paid for your tickets. " Bro lets go ride California Screamin " Ross said to Ellington. You and Rydel were walking together as the boys got ahead of you two. " I think they're a little excited " you told Rydel " Boys will be boys " Rydel said as you both giggled. " Ok we have to get some cute pics together! " You agreed as you took a few selfies before catching up with the boys.

~~~~ End of the day ~~~~

As the day started winding down you knew that was the best time to get some cute pics in front of the castle. " Ross! " you yelled as he turned around " Come take a pic with me in front of the castle " He agreed. You both stood in front of the casual when all of a sudden Ross cups your face and kisses you. It was so magical. Kissing your favorite person at your favorite place. You could hear the camera click and fireworks shoot off in the background. You knew Rydel and Ellington were watching but you just didn't care. Both of you were so caught up, nothing else really mattered.  Ross pulled away and just started into your eyes. You look over at your best friend and see her giving you the biggest smile with thumbs up. Once you looked back over Ross was on one knee and had the sweetest look on his face. " Y/N I know this is a surprise but I also know this is your favorite place on earth " Ross said as you both started laughing " What I'm trying to say is... I'm so in love with you and I can't imagine my life without you! I love everything about you, you're so so so perfect and amazing. I love waking up next to you every morning and seeing that smile on your face every single day. I could just go on and on but the most important thing is... YN/MN/LN Will you please marry me?! " Tears started falling down your face and you were speechless. The only thing you could say is " YES " without hesitation you said it. You jumped into his arms and had a long, magical kiss. The double date was amazing and it couldn't have gone better.

OK ALOT OF STUFF CAME TO MIND WHEN I WROTE THIS HAHA. SORRY I SKIPPED AROUND ALOT! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE. REQUEST ANY IMAGINE OR PREFERENCE YOUD LIKE!! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE XOXO