Imagine for Mack

HOPE YOU ENJOY:))) SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT

Rydel FaceTimed you every night telling you how sad and depressed Ross was acting, so today was the day. The day you fly to Atlanta. The day you finally see your boyfriend after 3 months of not seeing each other. Rydel, Stormie and Mark helped you arrange a plan to surprise Ross at their show in Atlanta Georgia and finish off the tour with them. None of the boys knew you were coming only Rydel and his parents. Your plane had just landed safely and you were waiting for your bags at baggage claim as you see your best friend, Rydel, come running towards you. " Hey! I'm so happy you're here with us " She said excitedly as you guys were hugging and jumping up and down out of excitement. You got into the car and drove to the venue. Since it was a surprise, Rydel and Stormie stayed with you in the girls dressing room while waiting for the meet and greet to start.

~~~~~~ Skip to Meet and Greet ~~~~~~

The band just left to go to their meet and greet while you were getting ready. To surprise Ross you decided to stand in the meet and greet line and act like you were a fan. Once you got in line, a few fans recognized you and were respectful enough to keep it on the down low so he wouldn't find out. You were next in line and began to get super nervous. Andre pulled the curtain back and you walked in. Riker hugged you, then Rocky, then came Ross as his back was turned talking to Rydel and Ellington. You went up behind him and hugged him, trying not to laugh. He turned around and hugged you from the front still not realizing it's you. " Really Ross, you don't even recognize your own girlfriend " Rydel said as everyone laughed. He looked down at you and his eyes got huge. " Babe! Oh my god! What are you doing here? " he was in complete shock. " I came to surprise you. " you said smiling " Well I'm definitely surprised " all you could do was laugh " She has something else to tell you too " Rydel said as she turned to you, giving you your queue. " I'm staying the rest of the tour " you said as Ross picked you up and spun you around. He gave you a sweet lingering kiss, leaving you both breathless and smiling. After the show you spent the rest of the night catching up and pretty much kissing.

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING THIS!!