Ryland imagine for Harriett

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT!

Ryland was on tour with R5 and you just so happened to go with them. You helped Ry a lot with the merch table, lights and all that jazz, so you were pretty much his help the whole tour. He was always one to be clingy and really touchy feely, which you didn't mind, but he just couldn't go 5 minutes without kissing you. " Ry " you said as you stared at him " We have to work instead of making out the whole time unless we want to get in trouble " he just gave you a smirk " So what if we get in trouble, wouldn't be the first time " he just wouldn't give up, all you could do was laugh " Fine! You're lucky I love you " As soon as you said that, he grabbed you by the waist and gave you a long, passionate kiss..

~~~~~~ Skip to when he is on stage ~~~~~~

You and Stormie were standing backstage as Ryland was on stage DJing and dancing around like a crazy monkey. LOL! As his performance was winding down, he was all sweaty and kind of hot. Not Temperature;))) " This has been a blast, but I have to go so R5 can come out here and show you what a good time really is!!! Plus... I have to go kiss my girlfriend " The crowd cheered and ' AWW'S ' were spread throughout the room. You smiled as he was running to you. Once he reached you, he picked you up and spun you around, giving you the biggest hug and kiss ever. " Ok you two... go to the dressing room so we can get the others ready " Stormie caught your attention and you all started giggling. After the show was over, you both stayed behind as everyone went out and just cuddled in his warm, comfy bunk.

AWW I LIKE THIS ONE HAHA! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND REQUEST MORE PLEASE:))))