Ross imagine for BB

HOPE YOU ENJOY!! IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT SOMETHING HAHA

Today you and Ross decided to go hang out at the mall, and by the mall, you guys ALWAYS mean the pet store. Ross was your absolute best friend ever since you guys were little. " Ross! Wait up!! " you had just arrived at the mall and he was already walking faster than you, the excitement was taking over. " Come on BB! I bet they have some new puppies. Think mom would let me bring one home? " Ross questioned as you finally caught up to him " Dude, you literally have Vader and Velvet at home. Do you really think she'll let you? " " Yeah but they're Ryland's dogs, not mine. Plus mom loves dogs. " you rolled your eyes at his idea. You had finally made your way over to the pet store when Ross literally ran over to the window to see the puppies. " Awww they're so cute! Lets get someone to bring them out so we can play with them. " He asked a lady to bring a couple out while you two stepped inside the puppy play area. The worker handed you and Ross a cute, little puppy as the puppy licked your face " Aww you're so cute " you said to the puppy. You both let the puppies run around and play together, while you sat and watched the cuties. The puppies played tug a war and ran around everywhere having the time of their lives. You and Ross just spent the rest of the day at the mall together enjoying each other's company.

IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!