Rocky Imagine: Cooking with Rocky

THIS STORY IS BASED OFF OF RYDEL'S VIDEO ' COOKING WITH A PAINT BRUSH!!?? HOMEMADE FUDGE ' HOPE YOU LIKE IT

You and Rydel were having a fun girls day baking some sweet treats while the boys were watching a hockey game. Both of you decided to make brownies, fudge, their famous chocolate cherry cake, and some delicious cookies. " Ok so we need 2 eggs, 1/2 a cup of oil, and... " Rydel read the ingredients until screams came from the living room " OH COME ON!!!! " Ross yelled at the TV " BOYS KEEP IT DOWN " You yelled at the guys as Rydel laughed " BABE WE CAN'T KEEP IT DOWN, WE'RE GUYS " Rocky yelled to you " ROCKY YOU COULD COME HELP YOU KNOW " It went silent after you said that. You went to grab the eggs out of the fridge when you felt two arms wrap around your waist. You looked over your shoulder and realized it was Rocky. " I'll help... as long as you kiss me first " Rocky was easy to please. You turned around and naturally wrapped your arms around his neck without hesitation and kissed him. The kiss felt like forever until you were interrupted by your best friend. " Ok you two, we have baking to do " you laughed as she looked disgusted, seeing her brother making out. You went to the counter and set the eggs down beside the mixing bowl. " Or we could DO something else " Rocky smirked at his smart remark " oooooooooookkkk not in front of me... please I'm your sister and best friend, come on. " you all laughed as you mixed the ingredients together. You turned to your boyfriend and smiled. " Later baby, later. Although you're really not helping me by wearing JUST boxers " he smirked at you and pecked you on the cheek. Rydel placed the brownies in the oven and you all soon moved onto the chocolate cherry cake. Once you mixed all the ingredients together, somehow a food war broke out. Chocolate was flying everywhere through out the room. You and Rydel's face was covered in it, and so was Rocky's bare chest including his boxers. Giggles were spread throughout the room as Rocky pulled you close to him. He leaned in for a sweet kiss, and all you could do was smile. You both were interrupted again, but this time by Stormie. " WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE " She looked a little ticked off, but she was also smiling. " Sorry mom, we kinda got carried away " Rydel said looking a little worried at her moms reaction. " Yeah I see that " she said leaving us all laughing. Soon, she joined in on the food fight as well as Riker, Ryland, Ross, and Ellington. Leaving everything in the room covered in chocolate, it was a fun " Girls " day.

AWW THIS IS SUPER CUTE HAHA! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!! REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST!!