Riker Imagine: Clothes Shopping

HEY GUYS!!! IM GOING TO TRY AND START UPDATING EVERY WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY AND SUNDAY. I JUST GOT BACK INTO SCHOOL SO ILL TRY MY BEST.

" Babe, this would look so good on you " Riker looked up and immediately shook his head. You two were having a day to shop for him since R5 was about to go on tour again. " No... too... not me " he said smirking and looking back down at the rack of clothes.

You chuckled a little to yourself. " Not you, huh? You've said that about everything I've picked up. " He shrugged his shoulders with a blank face. " I don't know, maybe we should try another store. " You took a deep breathe giving him a death glare. " You're worse than me. "

You guys left the store and walked around the mall for what felt like forever, finally ending up at American Eagle. Barely walking into the door, he picked up a ton of clothes. " Oh now you find something " You said with a slight chuckle. " I'm sorry... this is like my favorite store. "

After about 30 minutes in the store, Riker finally checked out. You guys made your way to the food court when you passed a store. " Let's go in here " He said as the store ended up being Victoria's Secret.

You shook your head as he grabbed your hand and pulled you into the store. " Riker " You whined out. " This would look hot on you " He picked a blue piece of lingerie that was laced all over. You gave him a playful look which gave him the queue. " Come on we're getting it... we have nothing else to do tonight " He winked and went to the cashier.

After checking out you two headed out into the wide open mall. You two laced your hands together " I love you Riker " He leaned down and gave you a sweet lingering kiss. " I love you too Y/N ".

SORRY THIS IS KINDA SHORT!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT:)))) VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @THOTSLIFESHOR