Riker Imagine: Christmas Day With the Lynches

Every year the Lynches fly to their family cabin in Colorado for Christmas. " CHRISTMAS MORNING!!! " Gator came running through the cabin screaming with excitement waking everyone up. " I'm going to hurt that kid " Riker said in his deep morning voice. You sat up in the bed turning over looking at Riker. " Oh come on babe, get into the Christmas spirit " he smiled sitting up giving you a quick peck on the cheek. You both got out of bed and ran quickly down the stairs meeting everyone around the tree. The whole family was there - Ross, Rydel, Riker, Rocky, Ryland, Gator, Gil, Gus, Gordy, Stormie, Mark and Uncle Shor. " WAIT!! Before everyone opens their gifts, I want a group picture around the tree " Stormie said in a cheerful mood. Everyone gathered around the tree and took a silly and some-what normal picture. After the picture, paper was flying everywhere. Gift after gift, scream after scream, excitement was spread throughout the room. Once everything was opened, the rest of the day was spent with the boys playing hockey and the girls baking. Snowmen were made and snowball fights were started. It was a super fun Christmas.

SORRY ITS SO SHORT. I REALLY WANTED TO DO A CHRISTMAS ONE:)