Ross Imagine: The Way I Feel

Y/N = YOUR NAME
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS. MY IMAGINES BASICALLY COME FROM WHAT I IMAGINE IN MY HEAD EVERY NIGHT LOL.

You had been friends with the Lynch family for 10 years now, from being neighbors. You had grown close with Ross and Rydel the most, making them your best friends. Ross was an amazing friend, he was there for you no matter what and you could tell him anything just like you could with Rydel. Stormie was practically your mom, you could tell her anything as well. As their tour came around, they invited you to join them for their U.S. tour and tonight they had a show in Florida. Ross had noticed that you were in a depressed mood the past few days but wasn't sure why. The band was on stage performing their last song of the night when tears started forming in your eyes. Stormie was standing next to you backstage, singing along to the music. " Honey what's wrong, why are you crying? " she had noticed your emotions and immediately started hugging you. " Nothing. I'm fine, really " you said with an assuring smile. They just finished the song when they threw guitar picks, drum sticks, and set lists into the crowd. " Thank you everyone for coming, have an awesome night " The crowd cheered as Ross announced. The crew ran off stage in excitement and started heading to the dressing room when Rydel put her arm around your shoulder and started walking with you. " Hey girly, what's wrong? " Rydel asked noticing your tear stained face " You know what's wrong " You said giving her a half smile. She knew about your crush on Ross and had always been so encouraging about it. " Y/N, you need to tell him. You never know what will happen unless you try. " You knew she was right, but you were just afraid of how it'll affect your friendship. Loud voices spread throughout the room as you sat down on the couch in their dressing room, tears falling down your face once again. " Let's go outside " Ross said stretching his hand out for yours. You both walked into the hall right outside the dressing room. " What's going on? " he asked concerned " Ross, I-I can't... tell you " Tears started pouring down your face again " Y/N you can tell me anything, and you know that. " you took a deep breathe and knew he was right " Look... I love you! More than a friend, always have and always will... that's the way I feel. I can't hide these feelings anymore. I know you don't feel the sa... " you were cut off by a sweet passionate kiss. Leaving you completely shocked, he pulled away and stared into your eyes. " I love you too. I always have, ever since we first met. " you laughed to yourself " Thanks for not telling me " he laughed under his breath kissing you again. " Is this why you've been acting weird the past few days and crying now? You had me worried sick " he pulled you into a hug, rubbing your back and kissing your head. " Yeah, I've been wanting to tell you so bad but I was too scared and still am. " he pulled away from the hug grabbing your hands and staring at your beauty. " Why? There's nothing to be scared of... I'm right here, always. " he said pulling you back into his chest " I'm just scared... I don't want to ruin our friendship, I mean... you're my best friend, I don't want to lose you. " you looked up into his eyes worriedly " Y/N you're not going to lose me, ok? " he pulled you into a sweet kiss " So what does this make us? " you asked as you pulled away from the moment " Well, I was kinda hoping boyfriend and girlfriend? " he said with a questioning tone " I'd really like that " he grabbed you by the hands and said " Maybe we should go tell the others, I'm sure Rydel is listening by the door. " you chuckled as he lead you into the dressing room. As soon as Ross opened the door, everyone yelled and ran up to you two showering you in hugs. " I take it you guys heard? " you asked smiling at the thought smiling at the thought of you and Ross together. " YES!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!! I TOLD YOU Y/N. " Rydel said practically screaming. You all just laughed as you and Ross shared another kiss.

I THINK IM GOING TO MAKE A PART 2 TO THIS. HOPE YOU LIKE IT! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK:)