Ross Imagine for Cassy

THANKS FOR REQUESTING!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

You were on tour with R5 being Ross' girlfriend. The band was on stage rocking out while you were backstage with Stormie. The show began to wind down as the night was coming to an end. " Goodnight everyone and thank you for coming out " Riker announced to the crowd as the band threw out their guitar picks, set lists and even Riker's sweaty towel. Ross didn't seem like he was in a very good mood. His face had no emotion and he just seemed like he wanted to collapse as he went backstage. " Babe, what's wrong? " you asked concerned about your boyfriend " I don't feel good. I feel overheated and I have a headache. " Stormie rushed over as soon as she heard those words. Ross' face began to turn pale, which you knew wasn't a good sign. He ran to the bathroom as he felt the need to throw up. You were there by his side rubbing circles on his back and saying soothing things to comfort him. Once he finished, you both washed your hands and went back to their dressing room. Everyone was standing around waiting for you two to get back, but once you got back Stormie rushed to his side and sat him down on the couch next to you. Ross looked at you with a bare smile " Cassy, I'm so sorry " you felt terrible for him " Ross, you can't help it... I understand. I just wish I could help you more " " Just you being here is enough... I love you so much " those words were enough to make you smile " I love you more " you said as ' awwws ' were spread throughout the room.

IM SORRY, THIS ISNT THAT GOOD:(((