Ross Imagine: Birthday Surprise

SORRY IVE DONE SO MANY ROSS IMAGINES. MY IMAGINES I DO IN MY HEAD ARE EITHER ROSS OR RYLAND HAHA! ENJOY!

The band just finished their show and it just so happened to be your birthday. You were standing back stage while they were on stage dancing and finishing up. Rydel ran up to you practically out of breath " Hey can you video for me? " She asked handing you her phone " Ya sure " you took her phone and went all around the stage videoing their every move. ' I Wanna Be Your Lover ' ( LINK TO THE SONG ) ( https://open.spotify.com/track/4yrM5BVyJzy5Ed4GPO6e8j?si=E-7LhZO1TT27wY7CTI8KcQ ) was playing in the background as they threw things into the crowd and danced around. Standing at the front of the stage, Ross comes up to you and hugs you from behind as you hear ' awes ' from the crowd. He comes in front of you and grabs both of your hands saying " Come here, I have a surprise " you looked at him confused. " Rydel!! " She turns to you and takes her phone, videoing the event that's about to go down. Ross pulls you to the back of the stage as Ryland, Diamond, Jeff, and Stormie bring out a table with cake on it. " Ross, what is this? " you were in complete shock. " It's your birthday babe, and what better way to celebrate it than with all of us? " The cake was brought to the middle of the stage as Ellington went up the the microphone and announced " Ok everyone... today is Y/N's birthday and we need everyone's help to sing her happy birthday! On the count of three! 1...2...3 " The song was sung throughout the huge room and all you could do was smile and think of how lucky you are. After everyone was done, you blew out the candles and made a wish. Ross looked down at you with pure joy. You reached over and wrapped your arms around him giving him a huge hug. " Thank you Ross " You practically yelled looking up at him. " You're welcome baby. I love you so much " He leaned down and gave you a sweet kiss. " I love you more " You all spent the rest of the night eating cake in the dressing room and enjoying everyone's presence.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!! IM TRYING MY HARDEST TO UPDATE EVERY NIGHT. COMMENT OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR THESE IMAGINES.