Chapter 5 ~ Edited

Tris POV:

"Wake up Tris" I wake up to Tobias whispering in my ear.

"Whyyyy?" I ask and yawn.

"You need to choose your job and get your apartment today, at 9 o'clock, and it is already 8.30!" He answers and I jump out of the bed.

"8.30??!?!?" I yell and sprint into the bathroom.

I hear Tobias laughing his ass off.

"NOT FUNNY!!" I yell but that makes him laugh even more.

I get dressed, put on a little make up and sprint out of the bathroom. Tobias hands me a muffin and I take it, then we head to the pit.

-

When we get to the pit I see that almost everyone else is there already. I turn to Tobias and smile, he smiles too.

"Tris, would you like to move in with me?" He asks and I can feel he's nervous.

"Of course!!" I say/yell and kiss him.

"NO PDA!!!" Uri yells and we break apart.

"SHUT UP!!!" We both yell then and Chris starts laughing, soon I start to laugh along with her.

I see Tori, Zeke, Shaun and Lynn step into the pit.

"Sorry, got to go now" I say to Tobias and kiss him quickly.

"See ya soon" he replays and I smile to him.

Tobias POV:

"Okay! Now you, initiates, are gonna choose your job and where you are gonna live, they both you will announce here where I am standing, okay? Got it? Great!" Tori says and I smile, I like her alot, she is like a mother to me, "So first it is Tris Prior" she says and Tris steps up, clicks something on the screen and then walks up to the mic.

"Leadership, initiate training. I move in with Four" Tris says and I start to smile even wider.

She steps down from the mic and comes right to me, smiling widely, it looks like her eyes are sparkling.

"Hey, so you are gonna train initiates huh?" Chris says and Tris nods still smiling.

"Yeah, it is exactly what I would've chosen back then.." she says and her smile starts to slowly fade.

"Yeah" Chris says and they hug.

"Hey, let's get your stuff" I say and she nods.

I kiss her forehead and she leans her head on my chest, I smile a little as we walk to the dormitory.

-

When we get to the dormitory, Tris picks up one last bag.

"Is that all?" I ask and she nods.

"Kay, so shall we go to our apartment?" I ask and she smiles.

"Yes we shall" she says and kisses me.

"I love you" she says and I smile, I smile every time she says it.

"I love you too" I answer and see her smile getting wider.

"Tobias" she says.

"Yes?" I ask and look at her.

"I want to eat Dauntless cake" she says and I laugh.

"Let's eat Dauntless cake" I say and kiss her.

-

We walk to our apartment, but I go to the kitchen and steal some Dauntless cake on the way. When we arrive Tris unlocks the door and walks in.

"Home sweet home" she says and smiles.

I laugh a little and put the Dauntless cake down, I walk over to her and she lays her head on my chest.

"I wonder, what will happen next" she says, I kiss her head and answer;

"Me too"

~~~

© 2017 YunBeaAna

Sorry guys for the short chapter, but soon things will start happening, hope ya liked it <4

Bea