~ Fourteen ~

~ Tris ~

At 6 pm we're already at Uriahs for the Candor or Dauntless game, we're still waiting for Kaitlyn and her bitch friend Beth.

"Let's just start without them" Uriah says and we agree.

We sit down on the floor and Uriah looks at me, I nod with a little smirk.

"Sheila, Candor or Dauntless?" I ask and she looks at me with a  little smug smile.

"Candor" she answers and Uriah opens his mouth.

"PANSYCAKE!!" he yells and Sheila shrieks scared.

"Tell us the most embarrassing thing Kaitlyn has ever done or said" I say and Sheila goes pale, she takes off her sweater and look over at Tobias who shakes his head as much confused as I.

That's when Kaitlyn and Beth walk in.

"You started without us!" Kaitlyn says without even bothering to say hi.

"Well, you were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago, so" I say and she glares at me.

She "hmphs" and sits down next to Tobias, Tobias shoots her a death glare before moving closer to me. I get an idea and get up, Tobias glances at me confused but when I sit down on his lap he wraps his arms around me. I glance at Kaitlyn who looks furious, I smirk and say;

"Now, where were we?"

"It's Sheila's turn" Chris says and I look at Sheila.

"Beth, Candor or Dauntless" she asks and Beth looks at her.

"Dauntless" Beth answers.

"I dare you to kiss Keith" Sheila says and Beth stares at her.

I smirk as Beth grips the hem of her shirt but let's it go when she gets a glare from Kaitlyn. Beth gets up and walks over to Keith, and gives him a quick peck on the lips. Then she walks fast back to her place.

"Four, Candor or Dauntless" Beth says and I freeze a little, just enough for Tobias to notice but no one else.

"Candor" he answers.

"I dare you to tell us Six's most embarrassing fear" she says and I feel Tobias tense a little.

"No" Tobias says and takes his shirt off.

"Six, Candor or Dauntless" he says and I smile.

"Dauntless, and like Uriah says, I ain't no pansycake!" I answer and make the gang laugh.

"I dare you to tell us whom you'd date if it weren't for me" he says and I look at him straight in the eye.

"If I'm being honest, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here, so my answer is, no one" I say the whole time looking into his eyes.

I hear all the girls "Awwww" even Lynn when Tobias kisses me, and for once, none of the boys say anything. Then there is Kaitlyn who fake coughs and we pull apart.

"What's your problem?" I ask her and she looks at me.

"What my problem is? My problem is you!" She says and I feel a little anger and sadness build up inside of me.

"My problem is that you have everything, and probably never have felt pain, or loss! My problem is that you probably are in Dauntless because you somehow wrapped Four around your finger when you were an initiate! Then you make these long speeches about how you love him, how you wouldn't be here without him, I bet you never even have fought someone outside of Dauntless, never fought for real!" Kaitlyn yells and shouts at me and that's when I snap.

"You know nothing about me! You think you've had a rough life?! You don't know what a hard life is! You don't know what a war is! You don't know how it is to get kidnapped, watch you're friends and family die and betray you, over and over! You are just some little candor smart-mouth girl who thinks you're so special because you've lived in Candor and can fight a little! Well guess what, it isn't so easy for us others who actually were last on the list in the beginning! We had to work, we had to train!" I start yelling and shouting back at her. "I went to war! My parents died saving me! My own brother betrayed and tried to kill me! I survived it all! I went outside the fence and more of my friends died, I saved the city we live in, and I died! I was dead for two years, but then I just somehow woke up, came back, struggled my way through life all over again, and THIS THIS is what I get?!" I yell and scream until my lungs can't take it anymore.

That's when I notice Tobias and the gang all holding me back, Kaitlyn in a corner of the room and figure out I tried to attack her, succeeded based on her bruised face. My powers just drop, I fall to the floor and everything goes black.

~~~

I am so sorry for the extremely late and short chapter! I though hope you liked it (:

Like the drama? Yeah, me too :)

Go check out daredeviljump book! It is freaking amaizing and now I am also thanking for the shout outs ((((:
DANK YOU!! (XD)

So yeah, thank you all for the 1.14K reads and all of the votes, hopefully you continue voting for this book and the beautiful re-views are also nice, thank you (((:

That's all my pansycakes, love ya all forever;

~ Bea ~