~ Sixteen ~

~ Tris ~

Many years later..

"No, Mary and Francis! Come back!" I yell to my son and Christina's and Sebastian's daughter.

I'm now 35, it's been 16 years since I 'died' (again) I might add, me and Tobias have been happily married for 10 years now. We have one daughter and one son, Regina and Francis, they are both soon 12 years old since they are twins, and yes, we had them before we got married, we were engaged tho.

Christina found a good guy, Sebastian, or well he goes by Bash as Christina goes by Chris, they also have been married for 10 years now and they have a daughter, Mary, that is also soon 12. Yes, they got Mary before they got married, but they were engaged for at least 1 year before they actually got married.

Zeke and Shauna got married, Uriah and Marlene as well, Lynn and Catherine are engaged (yes Lynn is gay if I didn't mention that already).

"Francis!" I yell when they run out to the pit.

"Tobias!" I yell in frustration as he comes out of the bathroom.

"Francis and Mary ran away out to the pit again" I groan leaning against his chest.

He laughs a little kissing my head and hugging me.

"Let them, they'll come back when they're hungry or tired" he says and I laugh.

"Yes but we are going out tonight with Chris and Bash!" I say.

"Fine, I'll go find them, and you can start getting ready with Regina" he says, gives me a kiss on the lips and gets out of the apartment.

"Regina" I say and hear a some kind of mumble inside of her room.

I chuckle and get in, she is laying on her bed and, reading, of course, she loves reading.

"Hey you, book worm" I say sitting down on her bed.

"Hi mom" she says and puts down the book.

"Wanna get ready with me, we're going out with Chris, Bash and Mary" I say and she jumps up from the bed.

"Yas!" She says and rushes into the bathroom.

I laugh and walk in after her, Regina sits on the bathroom chair in front of the mirror. I grab the brush and start brushing her hair, then I start braiding it into two dutch braids. I apply a little make up and then put some jewelry on her. When Regina looks in the mirror she gasps and smiles.

"Thank you so much! I look beautiful mom!" She says and I laugh.

"Come, I have just the outfit for you" I say walking to her closet.

I am not the type that is very demanding about what their children wear, if she wants to wear it and thinks it's beautiful, she can wear whatever she wants.

I take out a pair of dark blue jeans a black t-shirt that says 'Pansycake' and an open leather jacket that says 'Dauntless' on the back. I also take a pair of 2 inch-black-leather-heels.

I show the outfit to Regina and she smiles.

"Thank you!!" She yells while running into the bathroom to change.

I laugh and walk into my room, I decide to wear what I'm wearing, it's nice enough, but I put on some make-up and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walk back to Regina's room and see her fully dressed.

"You beautiful!" I say and she turns around smiling.

"Thank you" she says.

"Let's go see if you're dad found your brother and his girlfriend" I say and she laughs.

"Francis has a girlfriend" she says laughing and I laugh with her.

"Isn't Mary and Francis a cute couple?" I say and Regina does gagging sounds.

I laugh and we start walking out into the pit, I look for my husband and son, but see my best friend and her family.

"Tris!" Chris yells and I smile.

"Chris!!" I yell back and we walk over to them.

"Have you seen my husband?" I ask her.

"Yes, I saw him chasing your son somewhere out of the pit" she says with laugh and I sigh.

"I don't know from who he got the running away and hiding things" I sigh and Chris laughs.

"Well, I'm not sure but, maybe from you, all the your 'Life All Over Again' episode, you did hide all the time and run from everyone" she says and I glare at her.

"Tris!" I hear Tobias shout and I turn around, I see him and a pouting Francis behind him.

"Francis!" I say and he looks up as they get closer.

"Hey mom" he says walking over to stand next to Mary.

"Shall we go then?" I ask as Tobias wraps one hand around my waist.

"We shall" Bash says at the same time with Chris and I laugh at them.

Just as we start walking we hear shouting and laughing from behind and see the rest of the gang.

Me and Chris light up as we see the girls and laugh as we both run over to hug them.

"Hey girls!!" We all scream and hug and squeel and scream a little more.

"Tris, guess what, I'm pregnant!!" Mar says and I laugh.

"That's amazing!" I say hugging her.

"I'm still not pregnant, no matter how hard we try, I just don't get pregnant" A frustrated Shauna says and we hug too.

"Lynn! Long time no see!" I say and we hug.

"Hey, guys, we should have a girls night sometime" Chris says and we agree.

"We all should go and eat together!" I say.

"Yes! Come with us now!" Chris says and they all agree.

We go and talk with the boys who naturally agree, and so we all walk over to our favourite restaurant, talking, laughing and having fun.

This is a good way to begin a new life, as another fades away.

---

25.02.2018
©
YunBeaAna

Tadaaaaaaa!!!! The final chapter! Finally has this book found it's ending!

That means this is;

THE END