~ Twelve ~

~ Tris ~

I stop running and fall onto the ground, I stopped crying when I were running. I knew that she was gonna kiss me because she didn't want to seem like a pansycake, and she had a crush on Tobias, but still, I thought I could've been wrong, that maybe, she was staring at Zeke that was sitting next to Tobias.

"Tris! Tris where are you?" I hear Tobias yell.

"Tobias?" I say weakly looking around.

"Oh my god, Tris! I've been looking everywhere for you!" He says and runs up to me.

He sits down in front of me and hugs me as a single tear runs down my cheek.

"Hey, you know I'd never leave you, expesially not for that Candor smartmouth" he whispers into my ear wich makes me laugh a little of relief.

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise" he answers and I smile.

He pulls out of the hug, helps me up and kisses me softly. I smile and kiss back. We kiss for awhile until we pull apart to catch breath.

"I love you Beatrice Prior" Tobias says and I smile even wider.

"I love you too Tobias Eaton" I say and kiss him again, but stop when we hear a familiar voice from the right.

"Tris!" Christina yells and runs up to us.

"Chris!" I say and hug her.

"You okay? I swear I'm gonna kill that little smartmouth bitch" she says and I laugh.

"I'm fine now, and I'm so not gonna stop you!" I say wich makes Chris laugh too.

"Tris!" I hear the rest of the gang yell and pull away from the hug.

"Guys!" I yell at them when they hug me so tightly I almost can't breath. "Can't breath!"

They pull away laughing and I laugh along with them. This is what I love about them, I can always count on them.

"We should all go and have a night out!" Chris says and Mar is already nodding.

"Sure"

"Why not?"

"I'm in!"

Everyone agrees so we decide to do it, I take Tobias' hand and kiss him quickly, then I turn back to the others and we all start walking towards the pit. I smile knowing I have the best friends ever.

I wake up in my bed next morning with the last memories of us being drinking in a bar after a long afternoon of shopping.

"Tris? You awake?" I hear Tobias say and I groan.

"I take that as a yes" he says with a small laugh. "You need to get up, we have to be in the pit in 15 minutes, I'll go wake the initiates, okay?" He says and I nod.

"Yeah, just pull me up first" I say wich makes him laugh, but pulls me up anyway.

"Thanks" I mumble as I walk over to the kitchen, take a glass of water and a bunch of aspirin. (A/N: ???)