~ Ten ~

~ Tris ~

When we enter the cafeteria I hear applauds and look around confused, everyone is applauding, the gang is standing and shouting. "Why is everyone applauding?" I ask Chris when we sit down with the gang. "Because you showed that damn candor smartmouth who's in charge, you practically beat her up on her first day in Dauntless!" She says grinning and I can't help but laugh. "She deserved it!" I say laughing along with the others. "She totally did" Tobias says with a laugh. "Now, I'm gonna have to leave ya guys cause "duty calls!" I say to them and walk up to the other leaders, I go standing beside Tori. "You're nervous" she says and I almost laugh, Tori always says everything right as it is, that's why I like her. "Yeah" I say and look at her. "Am I supposed to say anything?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "No" she says. "Good" I say smiling, even Tori gives me a little smile before she turns back to look over the Dauntless in the cafeteria. She steps forward and I follow, everyone starts to hit their cups on the table. Tori reaches her hand out as a sign for them to stop, they stop and the cafeteria goes almost silent. Almost, it is Dauntless after all. "Welcome initiates, gladly I get to announce that this year non of them died while jumping on and of the train!" Tori starts getting lots of laughter to an answer. "I also have the pleasure to introduce Six, our new leader and trainer!" She says next and I step a little forward, to answer I get almost everyone shouting my name and hitting their fists in the air. I smile as I take a small step back, Tori continues with the speach but I zone out until I see her turning around and walking away. I walk back to the others and sit down next to Tobias, he kisses me on the forehead and wraps his arm around me, I lean my head on his chest and join the conversation. "So I was thinking we could have a game of Candor or Dauntless, we could invite the initiates too!" Uriah suggests and we agree. "We can inform them" I say and he nods. "3 at ours?" He says and we agree.

After lunch we go to dormitories and inform the initiates about the game. "Where is Uriahs apartment?" A Dauntless born girl asks. "That's something a Dauntless born should know" I answer and see the girl glaring at me. "Hey! Not my fault that you're stupid!" I say and hear Tobias chuckle. I hear her mumble something, but don't care about what exactly she says.

When it's 3 o'clock and everyone is here Uriah and Zeke says on the same time: "I'll start!" And turns to glare at each other, I take advantage of it and ask: "Four, Candor or Dauntless?". Zeke and Uriah turn to glare at me, I stick my tongue out at them wich makes rest of the gang laugh. "Don't act like six years olds!" Chris says wich makes us laugh more. "Why is it so funny?" Kaitlyn asks. "Because it is" Lynn answers and that makes Kaitlyn shut up. "Dauntless" Tobias answers and I smile. "I get to throw knifes at you!" I say smiling like a little child. "Sure" he answers laughing. "Yay!!" I say/yell and jump up and down like a four year old who just got a new toy. (A\N: or me when I get a new book xD) Everyone follows us to the training room and I go pick four knifes. "You ready Four?" I ask him using his nickname mockingly. "Bring it stiff" he says and I hear some whispering among the initiates. I grin and throw the first knife, it hits a little above his head. I throw the second one that hits in between his legs and he chuckles. "Nice move" he says and I laugh a little in response. I throw next both two left and see a little worry in Tobias' eyes but relief when the knifes hit next to each other on his left side of his head. "You were worried I was gonna hit you!" I say as he walks back to us. "I wasn't!" He exclaims. "Yes you were!" I say with a laugh. "Okay" he admits and when I give him a look he puts his hands in the air and says: "But only a little bit!". I laugh and kiss him. "NO PDA!!!" I hear Uriah yell and turn around to him, and punch him in the face. "Ouch! Six that hurt!" He yells at me but I just laugh at him. "I'm sorry Uriah!" I say and hug him, and that makes him happy so he hugs me back. "Uri-ah. Ca-can't breath" I say and he let's me go laughing. "How can you just hug her when she just punched you!" Kaitlyn says when we continue walking back to Uriahs apartment. "C'mon, it was just a punch! It's not like she killed someone!" He says and I laugh. We walk back into the apartment and it's Tobias' turn. "Chris, Candor or Dauntless?" He asks. "Candor cause I'm lazy, NOT because I'm a pansycake Uriah!" She says when Uriah opens his mouth. "What is the most embarrassing thing you've seen or heard Six do or say?" He asks and I glare at him. "Chris, you better not take that Candor!" I warn her and she smirks. "When Six and I were initiates and a couple from our dormitory were kissing in the cafeteria she looked at them disgusted and said 'Why can't they do that somewhere else?' And when we looked at her confused she said that 'A kiss isn't something you do in public' and we all just started laughing our asses off!" She says. "CHRISTINA!!" I yell when everyone starts laughing. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU I SWEAR!!!" I yell at her when she starts laughing along with the others. I sit there glaring at Tobias who is still laughing, and kisses me. "I love you" he whispers to me and I smile. "I love you too" I say and kiss him again. "I love you so much Tobias Eaton"

~~~

5 Jan 2018 © YunBeaAna

I'm so sorry guys for the short chapter and no update in so long! I am so thankful for the beautiful reads❤😍😘💕

Thank you everyone for reading this😍

I love ya guys more than I can tell ❤

Yours;

~ Bea ~