~ Thirteen ~

~ Tobias ~

I'm shocked when she announces it but I grin when all the initiates look shocked and scared. I start writing the names:

Beth
Sheila
Elizabeth
Rowena
Kaitlyn
Keith
Thom
Jeremiah

"What?! I have to fight again!!" Kaitlyn yells and I chuckle.

"Of course!" Tris says and steps into the circle. "First up Beth!"

Beth steps into the circle with Tris and they start circling each other, Beth throws the first punch wich Tris blocks easily, she kicks Beth in the ribs and she stumbles a few steps back. Beth looks up, she looks angry, she tries to punch Tris again but this time she doesn't block it, she grabs Beths arm and pulls her forward with force, on the same time she knees her in the gut and Beth falls down on the ground.

"Winner, Tris! 4 minutes" I announce and Tris helps Beth up.

"Next up, Sheila!" Tris says and Sheila walks into the circle.

After all the fights - wich Tris all won - we dismiss the initiates for the day and start walking towards the cafeteria our selfs.

"You were good, the initiates didn't last much over 3 minutes each" I say and she chuckles.

"That Jeremiah were a little bit difficult, but he lasted only 7 minutes though" Tris says and I nod.

"Yeah, and now, you must be hungry" I say, Tris laughs a little and nods.

"Yes I am! That constantly winning makes me hungry!" She says wich makes me laugh too.

"Well then, let's go get food!" I say and Tris nods smiling.

"Yesh" she says and grabs my hand. "Let's go get food!"

~ Tris ~

We enter the cafeteria and I immidiatley see Uriah waiving at us. We walk over to him and I look at him confused.

"What?" I ask and he smiles.

"I'm hosting another Candor or Dauntless with the initiates today, and I need you guys to come!" He says.

I roll my eyes at him and sigh, I look at Tobias who glares a little at Uriah.

"Think about what the initiates other way says! They think you're a coward!" Uriah says and I sigh again.

"Fine, we'll come, but only if you promise to me that I'll get to start!" I say and he jumps up and down like a five year old girl who just got a new dress.

"Of course! See ya at 6 pm!" He says and runs out of the cafeteria to seek the initiates.

"Now, I want Dauntless cake, if I'm gonna be able to play Candor or Dauntless with the initiates I need Dauntless cake" I say and Tobias laughs.

"You ate Dauntless cake already, two pieces!" He says.

"But that was before I knew we are gonna play Candor or Dauntless!" I whine and he sighs laughing.

"Fine" he says and I squeal in excitement. "One piece! One piece Tris!" He says and I nod seriously.

"Sir, yes Sir!" I say and he laughs again.

"

Okay, sit down and I'll get you cake" Tobias says and I nod smiling.

After a while Tobias comes back with a piece of Dauntless cake and I immediately stuff it all into my mouth, I swallow and look up at Tobias who looks at me in shock.

"You eat cake faster than Uriah!" He exclaims and I chuckle.

"Who eats cake faster than me?!" I hear Uriah scream as he rushes into the cafeteria and we both start laughing.

"Tris! I gave her the plate and she stuffed it all at once into her mouth, then she swallowed and wola! Cake gone in less then 30 seconds!" Tobias says and Uriah stares at me.

"Holy Dauntless cake!" He says and I lauugh.

"Not anymore! I ate it!" I yell and Uriah falls to the floor laughing.

"What the hell?!" Mar shouts as she enters the cafeteria with Lynn and Chris, right after them comes Shauna, Zeke and for my surprise Lauren.

"Tris ate her Dauntless cake in less than 30 seconds and what happened next is that Uriah said 'Holy Dauntless Cake' and Tris answered 'No anymore! Cause I ate it!' And then Uriah fell on the floor laughing" Tobias says fast and makes the whole gang laugh, Lauren along with them.

"Okay, we're gonna eat before Candor or Dauntless, cause it's already 4.30 pm, so" Shauna says and walks to get food for her self.

"Kay, see ya at Uriahs!" I say and leave Tobias.

"I was thinking of asking Tori if I could fo tattoos with her too, cause I am kinda artistic and my leadership position isn't that much work so" I say and Tobias smiles.

"That's a great idea, and besides, I've seen you draw, it's amaizing!" He says and I blush.

"Well I'm n-" I start but Tobias cuts me off.

"You are great" he says and kisses me softly, I kiss him back as softly.

We pull apart after a while and start walking towards our apartment to change into better clothes. We hold hands the whole way and I have a big smile plastered onto my face, and even if I tried, I couldn't get it off.

Not even Kaitlyn could make me feel bad right now.

~~~

7 Jan © 2018 YunBeaAna

Heyyy! What ya like? At least I'm pretty proud over this story! Cause I have freaking 1.02K reads already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy guys thank you so so so much!

daredeviljump
You, you are always the first one to read, comment and vote on this story! I love ya so much for this, it means really alot to me, thank you 😭😍😂😊

Yours forever;

~ Bea ~