Chapter 4 ~ Edited

Tobias POV:

"We are family" Tori says.

"What?!" I ask with a small shout and Tris nods.

"Somehow, I don't know. But my father is originally from Erudite and so is Tori" Tris explains and I look at her surprised.

"I didn't know" I say and she smiles.

"Neither did I before we went to the bureu, I found out there" she says and I smile at her nodding.

"Anyway I've gotta go, bye Four, bye Tris" Tori says and leaves.

"Bye" Tris says Tori doesn't here it since she is already vanished into the crowd.

I look at Tris, she is so beautiful, I love her and I'm so happy she is alive. She leans on me and I hug her, she looks up at me and I kiss her. We kiss for a while but break up when Uri shouts;

"NO PDA!!"

"Like you never kiss Mar, huh?" I say and he glares at me.

"Hmph" he lets out a weird noise and I shake my head smiling at him.

"Hey, let's play Candor or Dauntless!" Tris says and the others agree.

We walk over to my apartment, I unlock the door, open it and let the gang in.

"Whoa" the gang says, everyone except Tris, obviously because she has been here before.

"I start cause I am the one that actually went through initiation twice and died" Tris says and we laugh.

"Tobias, Candor or Dauntless" she says and I look at her.

"Dauntless" I answer and she smiles.

"I dare you to let me throw knifes at you" she says and I look at her.

"Like I did throw on you during your first initiation?" I ask and she nods smiling.

I smile at her and get up, I walk to the pit with the gang behind me. Tris grabs four knifes and I go stand in front of the target.

She throws the first knife, it hits the exact same spot I hit the first time when I through at her, though obviously higher since I'm taller than her.

The next knife hits the board on the side of my head just a little above my shoulder.

The third knife hits just an inch above my head.

She throws the last knife and I feel something cold and sharp cut my ear.

I move slightly away from the target and touch the spot where she hit my ear, I realise she hit the exact same spot as I did when I threw the knifes at her her.

"Are you alright?" She asks as I walk away from the target.

I decide to go with the same answer she did

"You cut me" I answer and see a grin creep up on her face.

"I meant to" she says.