~ Fifteen ~

~ Tobias ~

Tris falls to the floor and blacks out the minute she stops yelling.

"TRIS!" I yell without thinking.

I sit down next to her.

"Tris, Tris, wake up!" I say and feel tears building up in my eyes.

"Tris? Tris.." I hear Christina sit down next to me and starts shaking her.

"I.. I'm gonna take her to the infarmery.." Christina says and I nod now feeling emotionless.

"This is all you're fault" I say standing up looking at Kaitlyn.

"How is this my fault? You guys lie about everything! You just called Six Tris! And that is her real name, huh? Yeah exactly!" She says and I just snap.

"You know why we lie about what are name are, about who we are? To avoid these kinda things from happening, and the worst part is, Tris thinks I'd leave her for you wich is never gonna happen!" I yell at her and storm out of the apartment.

"Four! Four!" I hear Christina scream and I look up at her.

"T-T-Tris's heart stopped beating!" She yells and I notice she's crying.

I start running after Christina to the infarmery, there she storms into a room me right behind her and I see Tris lying on a bed with many nurses and doctors around her, the heart monitor only letting out a long beep.

~ Tris ~

I wake up in a really beautiful forest, so beautiful it looks like it's full of magic. But then all the memories of tonight hits me, Tobias, Kaitlyn, Candor or Dauntless.

"Hey sweetie" I hear my mom say and I look up.

"Mom?" I say tearing up.

"Yes it's me sweetie, do you remember the two years we spent in this forest together with you're father, and Will that friend of yours?" She asks and suddenly it all rushes back into my mind.

"Yes, yes I do" I whisper and mom sits down next to me smiling. "I-I also remember Tori" I say and mom nods a little.

"She decided to come with you, back to the living, you got another chance" she says and I nod tears in my eyes.

"And now I need to go back again" I whisper and she nods.

I hug her and see Will walk up to us along with my father.

"Dad, Will" I say and walk up to them, and hug them.

"You need to go back, and tell Christina that I love her, but she needs to move on" Will says and I nod.

"I'm always gonna be sorry" I say to all of them before everything goes black again.

~ Tobias ~

"I'm always gonna be sorry" Tris says and my head snaps up as her eyes flutter open.

"Tris?" I say and she looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"Tobias, I saw them, my mom, dad and Will" she whispers and I look at her confused.

"Will?" Christina says and walks up to us.

"Yes, he told me loves you, but that you need to move on" she says to her and Christina's eyes tear up.

"I love him too, I love you Tris too, and I'm so glad you didn't actually die this time" Chris says and Tris laughs.

They hug and then Tris suddenly kisses me, I kiss back desperately, and for once, no Uriah-PDA scream is heard.

"I love you" I whisper and she nods.

"I love you too" she whispers back and kisses me quickly again.

Skip to end of initiation ~ Tris' POV

It's about a week and a half since our little 'incident' with Kaitlyn. Luckily, she is one of the lowest rankers. *Cough cough* Tobias had NOTHING to do with it at ALL *cough cough*

"And now, the rankings!" I say and click at a button, and the rankings come up on a screen so that everyone can see it.

1. Zoey
2. Jeremy
3. Rowena
4. Joan
5. Thom
6. Leila
7. Beth
8. Kaitlyn
9. Keith
10. Sheila

"How am I 8?!" I hear Kaitlyn scream and I laugh.

"Maybe it isn't such a good thing to make your instructor and your leader black out, and question their past etc." I say and almost everyone laugh.

I hear her mumble something as I walk back to Tobias and kiss him.

"You're just great" he whispers with a laugh to me and I laugh.

~~~
YunBeaAna © 2018

Feb 3

I really am sorry for no update in FOREVER, but am also feeling like this story is starting to wrap up, and will be ending it soon.

Yours;

~ Bea ~