~ Eleven ~

~ Tobias ~

We continue playing Candor or Dauntless after we've calmed down, Tris is now sitting in my lap and it's Chris' turn. "Rowena, Candor or Dauntless?" She asks the Erudite transfer that is sitting across her.

We have seven initiates, two Erudite girls Rowena and Elizabeth, three Candor girls Kaitlyn, Sheila and Beth, one Erudite boy Keith, and two Candor boys Thom and Jeremiah, but goes by Jerry. Then there is three borns, three girls Zoey, Leila and Joan.

"Dauntless" Rowena answers. "Punch the first person that you see in the pit" Chris says and Rowena takes of her jacket, I see Uriah and Tris roll their eyes. Uriah looks at Tris and she nods, and then, Uriah screams: "PANSYCAKE!!" And Rowena basically jumps up in the air. We laugh a little until Rowena speaks again: "Six, Candor or Dauntless?"

~ Tris ~

"Dauntless of course!" She says and smiles at Uriah. "I dare you to fight Zeke" she says and I laugh. "C'mon Zeke! Lemme kick your ass!" I say and he laughs. "Sure, but I will be the one kicking asses!" He says. "In your dreams!" I say as we walk to the training room once again. We step into the ring and start circling each other, Zeke punches first but I dodge it easily and pull his arm so that he stumbles a little forward, I take advantage of him being of balance and kick him on the foot so that he falls, then I kick him in the ribs and pinn him down. "How long?" I ask and jump of Zeke. "Three minutes!" Tobias announces and I smile at Zeke cockily. "Shut up stiff" he mumbles and I laugh. We walk back to the apartment and I decide I'm gonna torture Kaitlyn. "Kaitlyn! Candor or Dauntless?" I ask when we sit down on the floor again. "Dauntless, do your worst bitch" she says and I smirk. "Oh I will" I say, I've seen her staring at Tobias. "Kiss your crushes boy or girlfriend" I say smirking as she goes bright red, I know she doesn't want to kiss me, but she doesn't want to seem like a pansycake either, and it gives me right to punch her if she kisses me. She sighs and gets up, walks over to me and kisses me quickly, before she even can think of walking back I punch her in the face. "You. Have. A. Crush. On. FOUR?!" I yell at her, I did know, kinda, but still I wasn't sure. She gets fats up and walks back over to her friends and sits down holding her cheek, I can see that she is on the edge of crying. "I'm going to bed" I say and walk out of the apartment. "Six. Six!" I hear Tobias yell after me but I just start running away, tears starting to stream down my cheeks. She is beautiful, she is tall, tan, she has dark long hair, she is strong and will probably rank first, she has everything, and what am I? Why my boyfriend? Why Tobias?

~ Tobias ~

"Six. Six!" I yell after Tris when she walks away. "You" I say turning to Kaitlyn. "She picked the dare all by her self!" She answers and anger starts building inside of me. "Why are you even with that short, ugly stiff anyway? She thinks she is something when she is a leader and has a Dauntless progidy as her boyfriend! She. Is. Nothing!" Kaitlyn says and that's when I snap. "I am with the beautiful, kind, selfless, brave Dauntless leader and progidy, she is the best thing that ever happend in my life, and she is so much better than you, she is everything, unlike you, who are just a selfish, candor smartmouth that thinks you are something because you are beautiful, you. Are. Ugly! I don't want anything do with you, you are gonna stay out of my life, I am your instructor and I don't want to see you except for initiation, other ways, stay away." I say and yell at her, then she starts crying and runs out of the apartment. "And excuse me, I need to find my girlfriend" I say and leave. Tris, Tris where are you? I think and start looking all over the compound.

~~~

5 Jan 2018 © YunBeaAna

Sorry, short chapter again ):

Hope ya liking the story so far (:

Love ya all guys <4

Yours;

~ Bea ~