-24-

Ash's pov:

I had gotten home late that night and I was right about Asha keeping a grudge and taking it out on me but I didn't hate her for it, mom on the other hand was worried about all these bruises on me but at first I told her it was accidents at the storage house where I work for general interest since I was sentenced to do so but that excuse got old fast so, even if I hate it, I started applying make up to cover the blemishes.

I sighed as I pilled big plastic bags of dirt one another, I was in my usually boots but I was in short ripped jeans, almost the length of mini shorts but still longer than that, in my black sports bra as it was hot and none of the workers really cared as long as I did the work, my new thin zip up sleeveless hoodie and white T-shirt were in a pile on a table I still needed to put away, I needed to buy that hoodie because for one it didn't have sleeves and for two....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

it had two small round ears on the hood...... it was cute alright? I cracked and bought it, best purchase ever and don't contradict me. (I know what I'm talking about, I have one like that)

the clock rang the time of my work time and I dropped of the last bag of dirt on the neat pile of bags of dirt I made in a containment crate.

I dusted myself off and put on my T-shirt and eared hoodie, again, best purchase ever.

I was surprised when I was greeted by Anna and not mom like normally.

"heya" I greet her with a wave, I can't understand how she can be so patient and understanding with me, I did so much wrong, so much wrong happens around me and still will, I barely act like a mate to her and still, she's here and unconditionally loves me.... since when was I this lucky?

"hi love" a little smile appeared on my lips, I could honestly get used to her calling me that every day.

"why the car? and the outfit? is something important going on and I forgot?!" I said and she laughed at my slight freaking out.

she has white shoes, light blue skinny jeans, a yellow T-shirt with a grey seal, I love that animal but love wolves' sorrier cute seals, and the text 'you got my seal of approval' on it with the seal giving a cute little thumbs up, a light brown jacket and her hair was attached with a part of it braided, I'm 99.99999999999% sure that's my mother's doing.

"no you dummy, I just want to go on a date.... if you are up to it" she said.

"blunt.... I like it, lets.... where?"

"just get in, it's a surprise"

turns out she somehow got two tickets for a zoo&aquarium place...... so thiiiiiiiis was my mother's plan along huh? I always loved animals.

"your so cute" I snap out of my daydreaming as I feed the seals, sorry but if my ticket lets me feed and touch some animals I sure will not say no.

"I'm not cu--aAaAh!" the seal knocked me over while I wasn't looking and nonchalantly walked away with the rest of the food.

Anna was laughing so much I'm surprised she's not rolling around on the ground, well she's an adult and needs to act like such I guess.

I grumble and mildly curse that seal to have stolen the food.... they are getting more intelligent! hide your kids and spouse! the seals are coming!!!

"j-jeez Ash stop!" she says between laughs.

"I said that out loud didn't I?"

"yep"

I had a great time and gave Anna a lot of more occasion to laugh at me.... I'm not doing it on purpose alright? this is who I am.

"you like it" she asked, we had bought me a hamburger and she simply took a hot dog, right now we were finishing them so we could get in the car, I was leaning against the hood of the car while she stood close by.

"this place of the hamburger" she chuckled at my question.

"both if you want"

"then I love both......... thank you"

"anything for you" I smiled at her and she smiled back, after we finished we got in the car, I took the front seat and buckled my belt before turning on the radio......... wow the coincidence that I was thinking about this not long ago.

"hey Ash, you spaced out" I shake my head as I feel her hand on my thigh and look at her with a small embarrassed smile.

"heh sorry" I say and silence falls over us, none of us moving, I was lost in her green eyes and I think it may be the same for her but I'm not sure as my mind is blank.

I didn't notice we were leaning in until I was already kissing her, it was literally and figuratively breath-taking.

"wow" I mutter quietly when we separate, making her chuckle, I'm sure my face is flaming red right now but I still smile back before yawning.

"you can sleep, I'll wake you up when we arrive back home" she says and I nod, leaning my head against the window, my eyes dropping with a smile dancing on my lips, it seems Moon wasn't trying to fuck me up more like I thought at the start.... she's worth everything and anything and nothing will stop me....... she's mine...... and mine alone.....