Chapter 1

My name is Chloe Johnson, i am 18 and I live in LA. I have light brown hair that just goes down my back with a few light blue highlights and I have natural blond highlights. I own 5 horses silver,Wendy,bananas,meggy and prenton. I also own 3 dogs max, Lilly and Apollo. My dad owns the race track down the road he lets me race in the competitions.My mum is a nurse at the hospital. I'm very tomboyish and I never leave the house without a SnapBack. I love O2L.

Chloe's pov
It was the first day of summer and my mum and dad had a surprise for me "honey come down stairs for a sec" "ok mum" I ran down stairs to see that she had a Camaro key in her hands. "Ahhh you bought me a Camaro" she gave me the key and I hugged her tightly. They bought me a new Camaro. It was sky blue with black. I wanted to see what I could do. I ran inside and ran down stairs to the basement wear my dad was and I asked him "can I go race my car on your race track?" He said "of course honey". I ran outside to my car and drove down to my dads race track, there was a few people here watching cars race. I had to wait 15 minutes to it was my turn.

I got to the starting line I revved my car a few times It sounded amazing but loud. People started to cheer and scream the light was on red,yellow then green! I put my foot down imiediatly, it went faster than I thought. I crossed the finish line and turned in to the car park to check the tires. The tires were worn down. "Ughhh" I have to try and find new tires. I sat on the front of my car and rang my dad to see if he had any spear tires I could have "hey dad my tires are worn down. Do you have any spare tires I can have?" "Yes sweetie, they are in the garage. Help your self. Love you bye" "bye love you".I looked in my dad's garage. I found 4 of the Camaro tires thank god they were there because I might of had to leave my 'baby' here. I went back to my car and took the hand breaks of and pushed it onto my dads car lift. I took all the worn down tires off and started putting the new ones on.

I was putting the last one on and I felt like someone was watching me, I shook the feeling off. I finished the last tier and lowered my car down I went to go get my keys but it still felt like someone was watching me. I grabbed my keys and pulled my car out. It was 2:30pm so I decided to watch the other cars race since it was my dad track. I sat down on the bench and someone behind me tapped my shoulder. I turned round to see a boy, he asked "is that your car?" I replied with a simple "yes" I turned my eyes back to the track. There was a red Audi TT 2014 model racing a black Audi A5. The Audi TT won.

I walked to go check on my car. I thought it would be a good Idea to race someone. I got in my car and pulled it up to the start line. I went up to the fence were the people were and said "who wants to race me. First one that goes 3 laps and finishes." They all went quiet until some boy said "I will " it was the same boy who asked about my car. I walked over to my car and sat in the drivers seat. He pulled up in a grey Subaru. I'm going to enjoy this. He revved his car to show of but it was quiet so I revved my car and smirked at him. I watched the lights got from. Red to yellow to green. He got of to a bad start he had his car In reverse so he went backwards. He was behind me soon after I drifted on all the corners it looks like he couldn't drift either. After the 2nd lap his car engine stopped and smoke came out of the engine. Stopped and turned round to go help him.

I pulled up in front of him. I got out my car and asked him to "pop the hood" the hood clicked and I opened it aloud more smoke cam pouring out. "What's wrong with my engine?" He asked. " your car hasn't been that fast has it?" "No" he shook his head. "We'll you need a new engine, new brakes, new tires and I can get that dent out of the side" he nodded "how much will I cost?" " 3050 can you afford that?" He said "yes". I quickly ran to go get a rope so I can tow his car. I connected the rope to booth our cars and towed it back to the garage.

5 hours later

I finished the car but it still had a dent in it I didn't have that part in till 2 days from know. I told him that and he said I could keep it In till the part came in. I was just going to get the boy to come and pay. "So I didn't catch your name?" He said "it's Chloe and yours?" " Sam" he said "nice name". He payed me and I walked over to my car. I was about to get in but sam said "can you give me a ride to my house?" "Sure. We're do you live." "Down the road" we drove down the road and dropped of at his house. I realised that I live next door. Should I mention it or should i just leave it.I'll I won't mention it. I dropped sam off at his house, i drove away around the block so he doesn't see me. I opened the garage but my dad's car was there so I had to park it in the drive I hope he doesn't see me. I turned the engine of and noticed sam was coming out of his house"damn it" I opened the door and shut it quietly, I crouched behind my car and pulled my SnapBack down so it covers my face. I stood up and went around the front I ran to the door and opened it.

Sam's pov
When Chloe drove off I went in side to be greeted by jc,ricky,kian,Connor,Trevor and jack. "Who dropped you off In the blue Camaro and where's your car?" Jc asked. So many questions and I have only been here 5 minutes."her name is Chloe she owns her dad owns the race track and she wanted to race someone,while I was racing her my engine blew up. She fixed most of it apart from the dent the kian reversed into me yesterday day". "Does Sammy have a wittle crush?!" Ricky shouted typical ricky. My checks were going redder than normal.

I went outside and I see a familiar car it looked like Chloe's, it had the same licenses plate.i seen the front door shut so I just left it I was going to sit on the lawn. I was thinking about Chloe. I didn't even see her face because her hat was pulled down. All I seen that she had light brown hair which just reached down her back, she also had natural blond highlights and a few electric blue ones. I wonder why she has her hat pulled down? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard ricky shouting.

Ricky's pov

I could hear some ones car revving it sounded like someone's outside our house. So I walked up to the window and could see the same Camaro that dropped same off. "Sam theres a Camaro waiting outside for you I think!"