Chapter 3

A/n. Apparently to my friend Ellie Goodall i have to update every day

Chloe's pov

Ricky stood up and helped me up. He grabbed the saddle and I grabbed prenton. We walked through the field in silence. I put prenton in his stall and fed all of them. We got the dogs and put them in the car. I was still crying. Why? "Do you want me to drive?""yes. Thanks again ricky" I took a nap while ricky was driving.

::1 hour later::

I was waken by ricky poking my face.""I took your dogs in to your parents and asked if you could stay round for the night they said it was fine" I got out of the car and walked behind ricky. "CHLOE!!!!" Trevor yelled.He tackled me to the flaw."get off fat ass""no im very comfortable" Trevor said in a high pitch voice."get off know!!" They all got of but I was still on the flaw. Know I ache all over. Trevor helped me up and he ran to his room. It was strange because jack and jc had gone out to a mates, Connor was asleep and I don't know where kian and sam are.

Me and ricky sat on the couch messing around. We were making vines, singing,dancing and we were having a pillow fight. We are so childish. We started to watch paranormal activity the marked one on Netflix. It was half way through and Trevor came down and watched the rest with us. Soon after they both fell asleep. I walked to the kitchen and made my self a glass of water. I sat on the floor and leaned against the fridge. I checked the time it was 12:09. I'm not even tired. I walked outside to the back garden. The pool was light up. I led on the grass and looked up at the stars.

Someone came out and led next to me. I ignored them. "Why did you kiss kian?" I knew it was sam. I just stood up,walked inside,grabbed my keys and went to my car. I put the keys in the ignition ready to drive off but sam came running to the car "where you going?" "It doesn't matte" at this point I was ready to drive away. "It does!" "No it doesn't sam! Let me leave!" I shouted."no Chloe I" he stopped in mid sentence."you what?" "I love you" at this point I was crying. " I'll drop you car off Friday. Bye sam"

I left to go to the race track. I unlocked the gates and locked them again. I drove my car to the garage and flicked all of the big lights. I went to look for the racing tires. They are a lot thicker than normal tires and they last a lot longer. I changed the tires and filled the petrol up. I revved the car and started the laps. Racing cheers me up. I went to finish the lap but the petrol ran out. "Egghhh" that means I have to push my car to the other side of the track. It took for ever to push the car. I went to the petrol can but there was a little bit to get home."thank god" I locked up I drove home but I remembered I left my house with my dad and I didn't want to wake anyone up I'm just gonna sleep in my car.

SAMs pov

Earlier that night

When I was in my room I could hear the door open that means Ricky's just come in. "CHLOE!!!"Trevor yelled. "Get off fat ass" "no I'm very comfortable" I just stayed in my room. I couldn't take my mind off how her and kian were all all over each other.

I could hear her and ricky laughing and screaming. Her laugh was really cute. Then they were singing and dancing. I wish she was mine.

2hours later

I went down stairs and noticed Chloe was outside laying on the grass. I went out side and layer next to her "why did you kiss kian?" I wish I never said that because she got up and ran in the house. I could hear Chloe's car starting up. I ran to her car before she could go."where you going?" "It doesn't matte" she answered "It does!" "No it doesn't sam! Let me leave!" Chloe shouted."no Chloe I""you what?" I can't believe I'm going to say this"I love you" she started to cry. " I'll drop you car off Friday. Bye sam" that's all I heard before she put her foot down and left.

I ran in,up the stairs,to my room and cried. Why did she say goodbye? Was she going to ignore me? So many questions. I started to fall asleep.

Jc's pov

Me and jack came back from his friends. As I got out the car I could see Chloe's car in her dads drive. I thought she was staying at ours. I tried to call her but she didn't answer. I walked in our house to see if she was there but she wasn't. Wishbone came to me and he looked like he needed to go out. I got his lead and took him for a walk around the block. On our away back I could hear loud music. You could hear it a mile of because it was electric house music tournedos up full. I could see Chloe in her car with her hands on the wheel and her head down. She looked like she was crying.

I quickly took wishbone inside and ran to Chloe's. She was still in the same position. I walked up to her car window and knocked on her window but she couldn't hear me, so I tried to open the door and it was open. I turned the music off and crouched down besides her."what's wrong Chloe?" "Sssam said he lovved me" oh shit when sam says that he means it."why are you sleeping in your car?" I left my keys with my dad and I can't drive to the stables where the caravan is because my car is out of petrol from racing my car around the track after sam said he loved me" "why don't you come sleep in our house?" " Sam is there". She can't sleep in her car." Come sleep in my room sam won't know your there because my room is down stairs and sams is upstairs. Come on". I got up and she came out of her car and locked the car. She walked behind me.We got into my room were wishbone was, he ran straight to Chloe.she stroked him and sat down on the floor with her back against so the wall.

Chloe's pov

Jc passed me one of his tops and his jogging bottoms. I went to his bathroom and changed. His t shirt was huge on me. I sat back down on the floor jc was asleep on his bed. I laid down and put my head on my arm. The flaw was quit cold but I'm fine with it. Wishbone came over and curled up in front of my stomach. I decided to put my arm around him. I grabbed my phone and set an alarm for 9:30 because I got to repair 7 stock cars in the after noon ready to race for 3:45. I started to fall asleep

In the morning

I woke up to my alarm going off. I turned it off. I noticed wishbone was still under my arm. I got up and jc was playing on his phone. "Hey wanna be in my YouTube video?" "Sorry I can't I got to fix 7 stock cars. And you so YouTube videos?" " yeah all of us are apart are apart of O2L. We are a famous group" "oh I never knew sorry" why am I so stupid?"no need to be sorry. We can do it later if you want?" Ok. Do you wanna come down to the race track with me and maybe help?" "Sure" " I'm just going to my house to get changed and get some petrol. I'll call you when I'm outside.