Chapter 15

Chloe's pov

At the club.

Since we got VIP tickets we can go in early to meet him and stay later than everyone else.(http://kieusblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/peplumdressside1-727x1024.jpg) I decided to take my pride and joy with us. We parked up and there was no one there.well the tickets were a little pricy but it doesn't matter. Kian sat in the car messing around on his phone."ahhhh it's Chloe Johnson!" 4 girls screamed and ran over to me.okay.."can we take a picture?" They all asked "gladly."2 got on each side of me so I was in the middle.they also took some with just the 2 of us."thank you" they said and walked of"what was all the commotion about?" He giggled"fan girls" "well I got it all on camera for YouTube" he laughed. It's the first time I don't have a SnapBack on.

I walked up to the security. "How can I help you Chloe?" I gave him the tickets"well that was quit funny to watch them girls fang girling over you" he laughed"oh and your the only VIP people here I will show you the way to backstage were Martin will met you.and may I ask for a autograph" he added. He gave me a pen and paper and I signed it"thank you miss"I smiled.Me and kian down on the couch. Martin wasn't there."I hope you have a good time kian" I said kissing his cheek."I hope you do as well" he told me.

We could hear someone coming backstage. We just sat there. "Hi guys sorry I'm late I was hungry" Martin said in his accent."it's fine I'm always hungry" I said and laughed a little.kians face was getting paler by the second."are you feeling ok kian?" I asked"not really" I put the back of my hand against his head"your burning up I'll call you a cab" I called a cab and it was here in no time."kian go back home and I'll see you tomorrow" he nodded.i gave the cab driver the money and he drove off.

"Sorry about that mr garrix" I apologised. I sat back down on the couch."it's fine and you can call me Martin. your name is?" "Chloe jo.." I was about to say my last name but he cut me off."I recognise you your Chloe Johnson. Bigger than bieber" he said with a little excitement in his voice "yes I am" I giggled "well it's a pleasure to meet you.you know what you can be behind the decks with me.if you like to?" Omg this is like a dream come true ahhh."yes I would love to""did you drive here?" "Yeah why?" This is strange"because I love cars!" He shouted a little."well my cars outside come on" I said I ran to my car.thank god I was wearing hi tops."this is your car?" "Yep my baby" I said to him "I don't believe you" "well I've got the keys and my licence Is here" I said and pulled it out of the glove box."I believe you"he smiled.

I put my license back and locked the door.we walked backstage."well we have 15 minuets." Martin said"yeah " I said"well I have JB's phone number and I know he's in town.im going to call him" he left the room. I'm a fan of JB but I don't freak out over him."here's my number" he gave me his number and I gave mine to him.

JUSTIN BIEBERS POV

I was sat in the hotel bored.then my phone started ringing.imlooked at the caller ID.it was garrix.

Phone call

M. Hey bro come down to the neon club.im there doing a gig and I have your femal version here.i know you have a major crush on her bro.

J. Hey.ill be down there in a second I'm in the hotel right outside it.

End of phone call

I've had a major crush on Chloe even tho she's only 18 and I'm 20 her birthday Is coming up in a few weeks so it doesn't really mater. I ran down the hotel stairs and across the street. The car park was filling up.i hid my face from the fans.i walked up to the security."hi sir come this way"thank The Lord he didn't say my name. I followed him back stage. I could see Chloe. Her hair was straightened.the neon blue hi lights soot her and her natural blond ones. Her hair just about went down her back.

She was facing Martin. "Hey nor long time no see" Martin said and gave me a bear hug. Then he let go. Chloe turned round.god she's beautiful"thanks" I looked at her oddly"dude you said that out loud" they laughed."well I'm a big fan of you Chloe" I said to her"I'm a big fan to" she giggled."well I'm going to get the decks ready I'll call you up when I start." He left us alone."I heard all about your accidents what happened?" I really want to know"well every one knows about cameron because it was on TV.i was at the beach when I seen a girl surfing.i could see a sarck,I screamed at her to get out but she fell off.i ran in the water and grabbed her,she was unconscious.the shark bit my leg luckily it was only lightly" wow she's a tuff girll"what happened at the racers from around the world you left?"

"My friends brother went missing.so I decided to go find him.i found him.he was about to get run over so I ran to him and pushed him out the way. Before I could move I was hit by the car.im fixing it in 2 days" "wow you've been through a lot" I wouldn't be able to handle that."well I'm a female racer that is no bigger than you" she laughed."I know.heres my number.I'm going to be around for a while." I gave her my number and she gave hers to me.

Chloe's pov

2 celebs phone numbers in one hour.i could hear fans screaming."everybody make some fucking noise for Chloe Johnson!" Martin screamed.i got up and Ron onto the stage.martin gave me the microphone"well it's nice to see you are all fans of mine" they screamed again.martin started to play his music and remixes. Justin came on no one noticed."dance with me"he said into my ear.i grabbed is hand.he twirled me around a few times."hey who wants Chloe Johnson to kick Justin's ass?!" He shouted.they started to scream(the dance moves are like from step up 4 Miami heat so go watch that)

After the club

"Let's go get some drinks"I said they nodded"I didn't know you were a tattoo person" "well it's been there all night"I smirked.we got in the club.lets just say once I start drinking I dont stop.after an hour and a half I was quit drunk."hey you having a god timmme."i slurred to Justin"yeah" I took a few more shots.another hour went by and another and another.i couldn't stand"I think it's time to get you home" Martin said. He didn't drink at all.

At home

As Martin got out the drivers seat and picked me up. He locked the door of my car and opened the front door he put me on the couch."I'll come round tomorrow with Justin,see ya" "by daddy" I giggled. When he left I knew i was going to be sick. I got up and ran up the stairs to my bathroom. I just about made it. It all came out;I hope. I flushed the toilet.it must of been loud because nash came running in."what happened to you?" He asked in a worry tone"don't worry mummy I'll be fine"oh my god.i must have had loads to drink.i was about to say something but nope my stomached disagreed.

I turned round quickly. As I was throwing my guts up nash held my hair away and rubbed my back.this is going to be a long night for me."what time is it?" He looked at his phone"nearly 10 you've been out all night drinking haven't you?" "Mmhmm" I said.here we go again."don't drink as much any more please Chloe." I nodded.

All of a sudden haves came in.shit I don't want him to see me like this.

Nash's pov

Chloe wouldn't stop throwing up. Then Hayes came in"what's wrong with Chloe?" Isn't it obvious"she went out at 6 and literally on just came in.she has been drinking all night.and she needs to get it out of her system" I told him,I feel sorry for her I know she hates to be sick let alone in front of people."nash I can take over from here go see the o2l boys" I nodded. I stood up and left.