Chapter 6

Chloe's pov

I grabbed my pain killers, my crutches and my shoes. I walked out the door. I rang the door bell and ricky opened it "hey" he said I walked in over to the couch and sat down. I put the crutches on the floor besides the couch. Ricky came to sit next to me." So what you wanna do?" He asked " well I can't do much so do you wanna watch TV or a movie?" " true. Let's watch grown ups 2!" He jumped up and down. I couldn't stop laughing when they said 'WHATTT' it was hilarious."hey you look tired. I'll pull out the sofa bed it's mega comfy.""thanks for everything ricky. Your the best friend I ever had." He pulled out the sofa bed for me"hey can I have e a glass of water to take my pain killers?""sure he ran to the kitchen. I tired to walk on the little carpet. Bit when I was about to move my crutches the carpet slipped and I ended up on my back. "Owwww ahhhhhh!!!!" I screamed ricky came running in "omg Chloe I'll help you up to the couch." Someone came running down the stairs it was sam,god he's a light sleeper.

"What's wrong?" "What does it look like" I said in a harsh tone because I was in pain. I got up and sat on the bed."I'm sorry I didn't mean it" he nodded and sat down besides me. I pushed my self further up the bed so I could rest my leg. " I'll leave you guys to talk" then ricky left."thanks for the car " your welcome ". I took the pain killers and grabbed the water that ricky gave me. After I took the pain killers i felt better. I laid on the bed and drifted off.this bed is so comfy.

SAMs pov

I seen Chloe take her pain killers. I can't believe cameron would do this to her. He's a total ass. She looks so sore,so fragile. She started to fall asleep. I laid next to her and pulled the covers over us. I gently wrapped my arms around her waist and drifted off asleep.

Next morning

"Sam your hurting me can you please get off me" she whispered. I took my arms from her waist "do you want me to get you some water?" "Yes,thx" I ran to the kitchen and got her water.when I came back she was sat on the end of the bed.i gave her the water and she took the tablet."I'm going home know see ya sam" I didn't want her to go."bye"

Chloe's mums pov

Chloe came in through the door."hey mum" "hey sweetie" I know were she was last night.when she sat down her phone started to ring

Chloe's pov

phone call

chloe:hello

Austin:hey coco

Chloe:omg MAHONE

Austin:Guess were I am?

Chloe:Were?

Austin:Go outsid

End of phone call

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my crutches. At least my browses were going down.i got to the window and I seen him and his Audi TT. I walked as fast as I could on my crutches. He came closer"omg why are you here?""can't someone see there best friend." "I suppose" "what happened to you" I explained th whole story apart from what happened to my car."oh almost forgot your present" he ran to his car and grabbed a medium box I opened it and there was a little Great Dane. He grabbed him out and held him "does he have a name?" I asked " no. I wanted you to choose his name."" I think I'm going to call you buster" when I said buster his little head lurked up and his tail wagged "awwww thanks Austin I also have you a present can you drive me somewhere.""sure." He put buster into the car.

1 week earlier

I knew Austin was coming down this year. I know he has an Audi TT but it's an old model so I decided to enter a competition that was sponsored by lamborghini. The prize was a bran new lamborghini huracan. I entered my dad's stock car and raced the others I was In the finals. I won by far. I won the car for Austin.its at the garage under a neon green tarp.

Present day

"Where we driving to?" "My dad's race track.take a left hear"

Austin's pov

She didn't really have to get me anything." Take a left here then I'll unlock the gate."she walked up to the gate but she had something on her mind."drive up by the garage and I'll be there in a sec.i drove up and could see she was thinking.

Chloe's pov

I couldn't stop thinking about the fight. I almost killed my friends. As I walked closer and closer I could see blood all over the floor.i stopped I'm not going past that. They I could see my car in the garage,all the door was dented."way are you just standing there?"I was snapped out of my thoughts."there's blood all over the floor" I walked all the way round the blood. As we got in I could see the tarp."what happened to your car coco?" We'll I might as well tell him"cameron rammed me into it. Now I have to order a new door" he understood.

As we got closer to the tarp i could see him fafing with my car."caugh caugh your car is over here" I laughed. His eyes were lit up. He took of the neon green tarp and revealed a yellow lamborghini huracan."WOOOW. even I couldn't afford this how could you?"he jumped up and down"well before I got my car over there,I used to race my dad's cars.i entered one sponsored by lamborghini. The first prize was a lamborghini huracan.so basically long story short I won"

"You know I have the Lamborghini racing tires. You can do a few laps if you want" " really ?""yes but you will have to change the tires.""ok" I was sat in his old car with buster. The lamborghini huracan went incredibly fast. I wonder what he will do with this one? Probably sell it. He finished his laps and changed the tires back."nice racing. Can we go to the pet store so I can get buster a few things?" "Yeah we will take the new car"

We got into the pet store with buster.i got him a red collar,a red lead,a name tag saying buster and my details,2 bowls also saying buster,a load of treats,puppy food and a bed.

We got into my house.my dad is at the race track now because of the racers are coming today and my mums at work then she will go to the horses.buster ran all over the house me and Austin sat on th couch and laughed our heads off."so were you staying Austin ?" He had a glimmer in his eye"I LIVE down the road!" "OMG MY BEST BUD IS LIVING DOWN HERE AHHH," I said in a fangirl voice.

Austin left to go unpack so it was just me and buster it was only 2:30 buster looked hungry so I got up and walked to HIS cup bored and got his food. Then there was a knock on the door. Buster went running. He slid across the hallway, it was so cute the way he tries to run. I walked over to the door and seen all of them waiting."buster go sit in your spot on the couch" I let the boys in and they all sat on the couch.

Kian's pov

We wanted to see if she was ok so we went to see her. As we got out the hose we seen a lamborghini huracan, I wonder who's that was?as we walked up to the door jack knocked it."buster go sit in your spot on the couch" buster?as she opened the door I could see she was getting better.as we all walked in to the living room there was a puppy on the couch with a spaced by the side of the dog. "Awww" we all said apart from Chloe.

We all sat down Chloe,jc,me and sam sat on one of the couches and Connor,jack,ricky and Trevor sat on the other one with the other dogs."who got that puppy?"