22 chapter

Chloe's pov

They came back with the car and took a cab to somewhere.I have thought about it."yeah" I said darting my eyes to the window. It was the same teenagers. My cars out there."sam look" I said pointing to them. They stopped and pointed at my cars."I'm going to fucking hurt them" I said getting up. I didn't care hoe much I hurt. I stormed outside with sam by my side"oh look it's the hottie with the big boobs and ass and her little baby boy" the one that kept touching me said"you better stay the fuck away from my cars" I said taking a step towards them"or what? You gonna hit us like a wimp" they laughed. I got in there faces"you don't know who your messing with" I said"oh really... Wait your Chloe Johnson" the one with long hair said.then one of them touched my Camaro and scraped the doors and the other one slashed my tires on my bugattie. I went up to the one that slashed my tires,taped his shoulder,he turned round and I kicked him in the jaw."what the fuck bitch" he said holding his jaw."you don't touch me or my cars asshole" he stepped towards me "really" he said touching my ass. That's it I'm not taking anymore crap. I got him in a headlock and kicked him in the back of the knee. He was on the floor. I looked over to see sam pushed up against the wall of my house. I walked up and kicked the one holding sam behind the knees so he would fall to the ground. I turned round to be punched in the face twice. I looked up to see the tallest one he was a lot taller than me. I stepped back and kicked him in the stomach."you do not touch him. Then another one came out of nowhere and pined me against the wall. He made me look at sam.

Sam was hit in the face once then they knocked him out. There was 2 knocked out and 4 of them still standing. Then there's sam laying on the floor. I'm out numbered by a lot. I remembered a move my trainer said to use. You flip forwards and that gives you tim to kick them in the neck or shoulder. I kicked the one in front of me in the nuts he let go. I flipped forwards and got one of them in the chest. That seemed very affective. I did it again and got them on the shoulder. 2 down 2 more to go. I was hit in the face again but 3 times. I got the tall one that was making me watch sam in the nose using the flip kick. But the last one picked me up ant threw me on the floor. I landed on my right wrist I heard something crack. I whimpered in pain. I got back up. He was walking toward my Bugatti.helll no. I got behind him, got him in a head lock and kicked him in the back of the knee. They were all knocked out on the lawn. There was a massive crowd."you ok miss? I seen the whole thing" an old lady said"not really. My wrist kills and my friend is knocked out" I said. The crowd was disappearing"I live to the left of you and I know your the famous racer.im Andrea but you can call me sandy or drea." "It's nice to meet you. I'm going to call the cops" I said getting my phone out"I've done that already." I could hear sirens "speak of the living devil" I laughed at her joke"thank you I will pop round later" I said walking to the cops. She waved and walked off. She seems a nice lady.

"What happened?" One of them asked"well yesterday me and my friend where encountered by these. They knocked him out and started to touch me inappropriately. But then Justin Bieber my friend was walking along the street so I yelled for him. He came over and knocked them all out. Later that night we went street fighting. today I seen them walk by my window. They pointed to both my cars. The walked towards them. So I went out and warned them not to touch them. But then they said oh look it's the hottie with big boobs and ass. I went mental. Then they said or what and then scraped my Camaro door and slashed all my tires on the Bugatti. Them tires cost thousands to buy a whole set and I'm not paying for them. They cost $42,000.And I'm not paying for a new door. Then the fight broke out." I said to them. I ran over to sam."wake up sam" I said"sam wake up" I said a little louder. His fingers twitched.then he punched me in the face with full force. I fell backwards holding my nose."you asshole" I shouted at him.while one of the police men helped me up. My nose was bleeding. Now my cheek is bleeding,my lip and now my nose. "I'm so sorry I thought it was one of them he said being picked up by the other police men."wait who took them all out?" He asked looking around."miss Johnson did" the one holding a notepad"looks like we have a street scraper." He laughed"miss Johnson, we will arrest them all and make them pay for the damage and they will be in prison for a long time. We have been looking for them all. Thank you." They said piling them all in and drove off. Sam touched the arm that I fell on.i groaned in pain."I'm taking you to the hospital." He said walking around the corner,I followed. We got into his car and drove off. The pain was hurting to much. I couldn't handle it. I dug my nails into sams chair"I'm sorry" I said taking the pain out on his car seat.