Chapter 5

Cameron's pov

Chloe broke up with me a month ago. I still love her. I know she races but I never found were but I will soon.

Trevor's pov

"Wow that was amazing" I said to jc"I know right. Thanks Chloe" " your welcome.hey max and Ethan hand your keys over.looks like someone's taking a cab back" we al laghued. They gave her the keys. "Hey ricky can you and jc drive the 2 stock cars to my house?" " yeah, sure""thanks for coming guys it means a lot" Alex came up to Chloe and asked "hey Pal I'm moving down the road from you and I need you to to be in my team. So do you wanna be in a team with me?" She had to think about that one then she answered "yes I would love to be in a team with you" they hugged and they exchanged numbers."see ya pal" pal? Was that her nickname.

"Hey can we call you pal?" Jack asked "sure" the rest of us left to go to the car while sam was going to get his car and jc and ricky are driving pals 2 new cars.

Chloe's pov

"Hey pal can I speak to you a minute ?" Sam asked he can not call me pal. "First of all don't call me pal and hurry up" "when I said I loved you i meant it." I just turned around but he grabbed my arm. "Sam just get your car and leave!" I was getting annoyed know " Chloe what's wrong?" I don't want to explain what happened with me and cameron but might as well "when I was whith cameron he started of sweet but it turned out bad. On the last day of year 10 I was talking to my best friend Austin and Cameron came over and slapped me and started hitting Austin. I pushed cameron back so I could buy Austin time to run but that was a mistake he started throwing punches at me. With in 5 minutes of fighting I was on the floor and he left and I didn't know what to do when you said you loved me.i panicked because I can't go back to that and when kian kissed me I was confused. I'm sorry"

He came closer but I stepped back. He noticed I was edgy so he stepped back. Then I could see someone I never wanted to see again. It was cameron I ran to the garage and grabbed the wrench I was using earlier to fix the cars. "Hey cam how's it going?" Same asked. Is he crazy? " sam that's cameron my ex that hurt Austin and me." He came closer to me and pushed me against my car. "I told you I would find you" he grabbed the wrench and threw it on the ground. He started to kiss my neck. I tried to push him away but he was to strong." SAM,RICKY,JC HELP ME!!!!!!" I started to shake violently,I couldn't stop and I was crying because when I said that he pulled me forward and shoved me back into the car. I slipped down the car to the floor. Jc and ricky came running " hey Dallas what's up?" Is every one of them crazy. "Hey what did you do to Chloe!" Jc said coming closer. He looked behind cam to see me lying on the floor."your gonna pay for hurting her CAMERON!!!" Then jc threw a punch, cameron was on the floor then sam pinned him down. I tried to get up but I was in too much pain to move.

Ricky came over to me and called the police and a ambulance. He tried to pick mope up but I yelped and screamed in pain. Ricky tried to shelled me but he got pushed away by cameron jc lip is bleeding and sam is clenching his stomach. He came over to me, grabbed the wrench and hit my leg with it. The hit was unbearable. I screamed at the to of my lungs. Ricky was terrified of cameron. He went to go over to him, I grabbed his leg but that didn't work he kicked me in the stomach and jumped on my wrist.luckily the police and 2 ambulances came. they put handcuffs on him and took him away. Jc,sam and ricky stood up. They got away with a few browses and cuts not me.

They wen in one ambulance and were driven off. The paramedics tried to stand me up but I screamed in pain. They didn't know how bad it was so the grabbed a stretcher and gently lifted me up but it didn't help. I could hear the sirens going of it gave me a headache. We got into the hospital I was rushed into the x ray room. I had a broken leg and a broken wrist . They had to put my right leg and right my arm in a cast.

2 hours later

I came out with my casts on. My Leg cast is just bellow my knee and my wrist one covers my arm just bellow my elbow. All my stomach,my back and my sides are browsed."miss Johnson your arm and your leg are badly broken so after 6 weeks we will see if there is damage to them and if there is we will recast them. Your browses will go down eventually and you will ache all over for about 3-5 and a half weeks. So I suggest to take a bath and relax I there. Put the air tight bags on your arm and leg.and you won't be able to drive. I came to watch you today, I'm 1 of your fans. your quit the racer." The nurse said. I have fans? I ever knew that." I would give you an autograph but I can't. But I can get you 2 VIP tickets and front row seats for my next race for free." He looked extremely happy. She looked like 28. " omg thank you Chloe. Oh and take 1 pain killer every 6 hours" and she left. I took one of them out and grabbed the cup of water my arm hurt when I did that.

The tablets helped a lot until my mum come in."hey sweetie.why did he do this to you and your friends?" Then she tried to hug me but I yelped in agony and she pulled away. I had to tell her about what cameron did before. I explained the whole story and she understood. "All your friends are here. Do you want them to come in?"" Yes please mum" she left and I tried to sit up and it worked.all the boys came in."hey you 3 ok?" Ricky still looked petrified from cam." We're fine but Ricky hasn't talked much" "oh as long as you weren't hurt as dad as me I couldn't live with my self if you got hurt" I said " oh how's my cars? Sorry but I can't work on them so I just want to know the damage." Sam spoke up and said " your Camaro has a big dent in the door from were cam pushed you." Come on that car is only 2 days old and i have to fix it ahh." So that's a sky blue Camaro door I have to order in" " you and your cars pal" jack said. Ricky can I talk to you alone for a minute please?" He nodded and every one walked out.

"Why aren't you talking ricky?" There was complete silence till he spoke up" I could of prevented this,I should've been the one that got hurt not you." " ricky don't say that I don't blame you for just sitting there. I had to do it because you would've gotten hurt. That's why I grabbed him so I would get it and not you." " but why would you take the hits for me?" "Because I didn't want you to be hurt and your my closest friend. Now come hear and give me a light hug." He laughed and cam over to me and hugged ever so gentle.the boys came in. At least ricky is fine know. " Trevor I am giving you one of the stock cars.i suggest the red one because it's the fastest one.even though you can't drive on roads doesn't mean you can't drive on the track because you are aloud to drive on private land. I will teach you aswell. For the other one that will go to sam" they both looked so happy."as for my car that won't be fixed till I get my casts off!" They all laughed. We spent 30 minutes laughing. It was 1:32 in the morning.

"Honey you ready to come home?" This is going to hurt when I try to walk on crutches." Yes mum can you help me up?""sure" she came over to my side and gently grabbed my arm and helped me up. Jack handed me my crutches. I didn't want to wear a sling so I could use my arm better."when I started to walk I was in agony. Soon after I had to go in the lift to get down stairs."mum how am I supposed to get upstairs 3 fights of stairs to my room?" Looks like I'm going to be sleeping on the couch."I don't know sweetie, your going to have to sleep on the couch" eghh. I got in my mums car and fell asleep. I woke up to my dad's voice "come on pal,I made you a bed on the couch" thanks dad" I got in and sat on the couch. I put my crutches down and led my head down on the pillow and I wanted to see my dogs" max,Apolo,lily" they came running in since the couch was big enough they could fit on. Soon after they were asleep but I couldn't get comfortable on the couch.i ended up not getting any sleep on these.

Ricky pov

I can't believe that that was cameron. He would never do that. And know Chloe's car is busted. I couldn't sleep so i just stayed in the living room. It was 4:00 and my phone was ringing it was an unknown number. I answered it and it was Chloe "hey ricky can't you sleep?""no why aren't you asleep?" " this couch is uncountable" " do you want to come over here?" " sure hang on ill be there in a minute " and i hung up.