Chapter 11

Chloe's pov

I'm in first place I'm hitting 230 the top speed is 284mph. This is the 2014 version. Soon after it was all done."Chloe Johnson is know bigger than bieber!" I got out and ran up to Alex"I can't believe I won. And know our team is well known we should call it the lions. Since you name is Alex." He hugged me.

Alex left to got to the reporters. The one from Mexico came up to mr"nice racing Cheka, your the best racer it was nice to meet you." He grabbed my hand and kissed it."it was nice meeting you too." I shook his hand. "Chloe can we ask you some questions?" "Yes" I walked over to the reporters"how do you feel about being bigger than bieber?" "I feel amazing but I wouldn't be hear with out my fans,my parents,Alex and my friends.i also wouldn't be hear without the nurse that saved me and my friends" they recorded everything. They asked me loads of questions.

I walked up to nash"I thought you had the fastest car here" I said with a smirk and walked off he just stood. I shook it off. I walked back to were all the racers were and VIP ticket holders. "Chloe you all right now, I hearted you saved ash from a shark" It was the kind nurse"I see you came. Oh and what's your name?" "Alisha and this is my younger brother troy" a boy about the age of 17 came from behind her. "Hi it's nice to meet you" "Alisha is this really happening?" Troy yes it is " she replied.

"I see your a big fan" I said to him he had a shirt with my classic line 'My car never sees head lights you will see mine tho'. "I am but my mum won't let me drive she thinks I'm a bomb waiting to explode when I'm driving, or trying to drive" we all laughed."have you tried out for driving lessons?" "No they are sky high prices" I could give him driving lessons."well I am always free after fixing my last car in the garage I can teach you how to drive and maybe race a little" he looked excited. "Thank you Chloe" Ashleigh said. "It's fine, my Camaro is in the car park so he can drive that" she laughed"well I gotta shoot off to work come on troy."

"No he can stay here and meet my friends and my racer friends." She waved and walked away. Me and troy walked up to the racers "hey Chicka who's your friend?" Troy looked at me strangely "this is troy I'm giving him driving lessons can you mind him for a sec I need to do something?" "Yeah Chicka of course we will" the Mexican one said. I left troy with them them lead him over to their cars. I needed to get mine of the track and see what's wrong with nash.

As I walked to my car I could hear someone crying. I looked behind my car and there was nash. "Nash what's wrong?" I rushed over to him and sat down in front of him."I I I was suppose to tell you this ages ago but my mum and dad are dead and Hayes is missing." He leaned forward onto my chest crying"when did Hayes go missing and were?" "A few days ago he said he was leaving and I think he's around this area somewhere" right I'm going to find him I can't leave him out there" I quickly stood up but nash just stayed there."I'll see you soon nash you can got to the o2l guys and teel them your staying at mine for a few days and they will show you my house you can have my bedroom and I'll have my couch in the living room,here's my keys" I gave him my keys "thank you Chloe I'll leave my car here" I nodded and ran to my car.I drove off to were troy was. I parked up and ran over to him.

Troys pov

Chloe came running over to me "I'm so sorry but teel your sister I'm sorry that I can't give you driving lessons today my friends brother is missing I've gotta go." OMG there someone missing"it's ok I fine with it."I said she nodded and got in her car and sped out of here.

Hayes pov

I can't stand to see nash hurt and will. I ran away. I'm just staying in a hotel for a while. I walked into Starbucks to get a coffee. As I walked out I could see a bugattie pull up I couldn't see who it was because she was crying and her SnapBack was to low. The only person I knew who had their SnapBack that low is Chloe. She got out and went on her phone. I walked off.

I have to go home before she recognises me. I don't want to go back and see my family fall to pieces.well my brothers. My sister is with my grandma. I was half way in the road and I......

Chloe's pov

I got out of my car knowing that Hayes might be here I could see a boy walking away from me. He looked like Hayes so i walked behind him. He was half way in the road and a car was speeding towards him.

A/N

I'm sorry this is short but I like to wind people up sometimes. As in people I mean Ellie and Libby.😂

Please don't kill me you 2 but you know you love me really.