Chapter 12

Alisha's pov

I just finished with my last patient today. I got a text from troy 'Chloe has gone to find her friends brother that's gone missing.come pick me up please' 'ok' I can't believe someone is missing. I hope she finds him. I don't wot either of them hurt. especially since Chloe has gone through so much.

I picked troy up and we started to drive back to mums. "Troy I will talk to you tomorrow I'm going to go know I'm so tired" "mum isn't home till tomorrow so you can satay here" me and my mum don't really talk since I moved out."ok thanks troy" I walked in and plonked my self on the couch.

Chloe's pov

The car was going to hit Hayes. I ran to him and pushed him out the way. Before I could move I was hit by then car. Why does this always happen to me. I hit the glass. I groaned in pain the driver ran out. I wasn't bleeding it just hurt a little. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" the man said."it's fine I'm fine." I got up off the car and see n that his car was dented and his window screen was smashed."take your car down to the track and I will fix it in 4 days." He nodded he drove away to the track.

Hayes just stood there."Hayes is that really you?" He replied"yes it is Chloe" I walked up to him and said " nash is worried sick come home you can stay at mine" "Chloe my stuff is at that hotel can we get my stuff?" I nodded "come on my cars just there" we walked over to my car and drove to his hotel.we got all his things and drove to mine.

Nash's pov

The boys showed me her house. She lived next door to them. I sat in her living room waiting for her to come back. I sat there in silence until the door opened. Chloe came in she looked like she was hit by a bus.then Hayes walked in."hayes!" I ran over to him and hugged him we talked to each other while Chloe stood there."Chloe you look like you got hit by a bus" I giggled. Sh and Hayes looked at each other an then she looked at me"actually it was a car so it's not that funny" wait,what?"why?" She sighed"your brother was going to get hit so I pushed him out the way to the other side of the road.but before I could move I was hit.i dented the car and smashed the window I'm fixing it in 4 days" "thank you. For saving him and letting us stay here" she nodded an I ran up to her and hugged he.

She didn't flinch to much but she did a little"I'm sorry I forgot you just got hit" "it's fine even though I just got hit by a car head on it doesn't hurt to much" god she was tuff.

Chloes pov

God I hate tomorrow I'm going to be in so many bad moods. I need to buy chocolate,skittles and ice cream. I can't sleep on the couch so that means I get to sleep in the caravan."nash,come here a sec" he cam running down the stairs and into the kitchen"yes" "you or Hayes are in my room and the other is on the couch I'm staying at the stables tonight" I said. He nodded."I'm going to the shop yo get some stuff do you need anything?" He thought for a while"can we have some sweets?" He said in a childish voice.i laughed"yes you can"I said pinching his cheeks.he laughed slightly.

"Hayes have you seen the keys to my car?" I searched every were"yeah there by the TV" I looked on the TV stand and they were there"BYE!" I shouted "bye clo" they sorta shouted. I walked outside. Austin's car was outside mine. "Hey coco who's cars that?" He didn't know that was my car."oh that's my car I was racing it earlier didn't you come and watch?" "Of course I watched you. I seen you drive off in a hurry before I could talk to you.what happened?"

I sighed"Nash's brother was missing so I drove off to find him.i found him.he was half way In the road and a car was coming.i pushed him out the way so he didn't get hit.before I could move I was hit head on. im fixing the man that hit me car." He looked at me in the eyes and said"I can't believe your so tuff.first cameron,then ash and know this" he smiled."well I have to buy some stuff wanna come?" I said"yeah I have nothing else to do.

Sams pov

I seen nash come over to us."he guys do you know were Chloe lives she said I can stay at hers?" Why is he staying at hers"yeah she lives next door to us.why was she crying?" Kian asked"my parents died awhile ago and Hayes ran away Chloe went to try to find him." "I'm sorry dude" I said. We piled in mine and Ricky's car.nash got in his.

We arrived at Chloe's house and we got out. "Thanks for showing me the way guys" he smiled at us.he walked in Chloe's house and we went in ours.

Chloe's pov

Me and Austin went to the sweet section.i grabbed loads of skittles and chocolate.i got some sweets for Hayes and nash. We walked over to the ice cream section. I love Ben and jerrycans cookie dough. I got a few tubs of that."why do you need all that?" I don't like it when someone asks me this.i ignored the question. I payed the lady and walked out to my car."so why do you need that much?" Ahh. I just glared at him,hoping he will get the memo."why are you glaring at me?" He is so stupid."it doesn't matter." "Oh I know what it is know" he sniggered "idiot"I mumbled.we got into our car and drove away.

I got in and I was greeted by buster. Nash,Hayes,Lilly,max and Apollo were on the couch watching fast and the furious 6. I walked in with my stash of sweets,I cream and chocolate. I put the chocolate in the fringe and the ice cream in the freezer. I walked out with the bag for nash and Hayes."it's a shame that Paul walker Is dead" I said while seeing him pop up.i gave the m there sweets. Buster followed closely he is the same size as my leg."hey I'm going to go know.im taking buster with me"I fed the dogs and took busters bowl and some dog food.

I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my bunny rabbit onesie,my navy blue jogging bottoms and my zebra tank top. I grabbed my bag of stuff,my phone,my phone charger,the stable keys,my car keys and busters lead."bye,don't trash my house to much" I laughed a drove to the stables.

I was in the caravan.it is like one of them when you go on holiday caravan site. I walked Into the kitchen and turned on all the lights. I put my stuff in the fridge. Buster ran around. I'm so hungry I'm ordering a pizza.after I got off the phone to the pizza place I put the TV on.i looked for something on sky. I went into the movie store and seen that we bought a zoo was there.it took a while to download but as it was about to start the pizza was here.

I ate the pizza and gave buster some. The movie was about to end.i looked at the time it was 11:00.i went to my room and got changed. buster waited for me to get comfy first. When I was comfy he jumped under the covers with me. I started to fall asleep.