Chapter 7

Jacks pov

The puppy was so cute.it was a Great Dane."who got you that puppy?" "My friend" " what's your friends name?" "Austin " " Austin who?"" Austin mohone and thud puppy's name is buster" OMG I love Austin MAHONE and Chloe knows him ahhh. They all laughed"what?" I asked "you said that out load dumb ass" Connor said. "Who was the person in the yellow lamborghini?" Trevor asked"Austin. I got him that car" " wait how could you get a car like that they are really rare?" Jc asked."a week ago I entered a competition and the prize was a Lamborghini huracan." "Ohhhh" we all said.

Chloe's pov

We all talked a long time. The I asked "who wants to have a sleep over and do random thing,eat and watch movies?" "Meeeee!" They all said."jc can you bring wishbone so buster has company?" "Yeah! He's always bored.so that would be great!" They all ran to their house except sam he was already wearing jogging bottoms and a t shirt. I went to got get some food from the cupboards. I came back and buster was asleep on sams lap. I put all the food down and went to the bathroom. I lifted my shirt to see hardly any browses. Know I don't have to take any more tablets. I walked out and I tired to walk up the stairs I managed to get up them. I took a quick shower and got some jogging bottoms and a jumper that says 'sarcasm is my game' I didn't need a t shirt because it was to hot and I grabbed my SnapBack that says 'don't mess with me' and I grabbed all the quilts and threw them down the stairs.as I walked down they were still not hear god they take forever. I grabbed one by one putting them on the couch.

It was 6:29. They finally came through the door with loads of sweets. As I sat down buster woke up. Jc put wishbone down and they ran up to each other. Soon after they sat on the couch next to each other. We started to watch the hunger games catching fire half way through all the dogs were asleep on me and sam,it didn't hurt at all. We all fell asleep.

7 weeks later

Today was the day I get my cast off and to see if I need another one put on.Buster wanted to come but he couldn't he was 10 weeks old so jc offered to look after him. Sam came with me. As they took off the casts it felt weird. They took another x ray."the good news is that your leg is completely fine and so is your wrist. You can do anything you like now.You are free to go home" I got of the bed and left it felt so good to walk without crutches. As I got to the waiting room sam was on his phone." Hey sam can you take me to the track because the door arrived yesterday so I can fix it?" " ok" hey took me there. I got the new door and put it leaning against the wall. I took off the door and put the new one on. I filled the petrol up and got in it and sam started to drive home.so I went home.

I seen Austin's car. I parked my car and got out."hey coco you got your cast off." "Yeah. Austin can you meet some of my friends?" "Yeah sure" as we walked to the O2L house we knocked on the door. I could hear buster running. Jack opened the door and practically fainted. He couldn't believe his eyes."jack this is Austin my BFF and Austin this is jack" "it's nice to meet you jack. Any friend of Chloe's is a friend of mine" they shook hands. I went over to buster while they were talking with the others. I grabbed his lead and we walked down to beach. As we played round on the beach there was a 13-14 year old girl surfing. As a wave came in I could see a fin."GET OUT THE WATER!!THERES A SHARK!!" She fell off her boarded. A wave crashed over her and the shark was getting closer. "Stay" I said to buster I ran into the water to get her. She was unconscious. I grabbed her and ran to shore. The shark was right behind me I felt pain in my jet but I ignored it. I managed to get her to safety.There was a crowd I couldn't see her mother anywhere. I grabbed buster. I was running withe her bridal style and crying. I ran to the nearest hospital.

I didn't care about that the don't accept dogs but I ran in with him anyways "HELP!!!SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!" I women came out with a stretcher."madam please calm down what happened?" " I was walking my dog on the beach and I could see a shark fin. So I screamed that there was a shark. She was startled and fell off her board. I ran into the water,grabbed her and ran back to the shore.when I got to the shore I couldn't find her mother so I just ran here with her and my dog" I was crying harder. I picked up buster and ran with them."you can keep you dog with you.what reflation are you to her?" "I'm not anything I was a passer by" she nodded "please wait here. I was shocking violently not because I'm smocked and dripping wet it was because I was terrified of sharks and I was scared for the girl. Buster was asleep on my lap.

The nurse came in " well she is completely fine and she's asking for the person that saved her" I woke buster up and carried him in to her room. She had shortish brown hair and her eyes were dark green. I sat in the chair by the side of the bed with buster on my lap."are you the one that saved me?""yes we're was your mum or dad?" "I don't have a mum or dad I live in a child's home" omg I can't believe it "do you have friends there?" "No" but she seems so nice."well would you like to be my friend?" She got so excited"yes please and what's your name and your dogs name?" "I'm Chloe and this is buster" I gave her buster and she cuddled him"what's your name?" "Ashley and I am a big fan of yours" another fan I'm only a female racer not that popular"I'll think I'll call you ash" she nodded and giggled "would you like to stay at mine tonight even if it's only 3:45?" Yes I'll just go tell the child's home that I'm staying with you,they really like me""we will walk to my house and get my car" we got up and she was carrying a sleeping buster. They dismissed her and we walked out. "After we've got my stuff can I see you race?" "No ones ever asked that I would love to"

We arrived at the home. As I got out I was crowded by loads of teenagers "OMG ITS CHLOE JOHNSON THE FAMOUS RACER!!!!" They all shouted "hi guys I will happily take pictures in a second. I walked in with ash and went with her to the office. She explained the story and they were very great full.they also said yes. As she was getting her stuff I was taking pictures."can I get one with your car?" a 16 year old boy asked I nodded and he took the photo after they were done ash and Megan the office lady came out.i opened the boot and put her stuff in. Ash got in and Megan came up to me "thank you again for saving her and thank you for making them so happy. It's the happiest I've seen them." " well when I'm back racing which will be Saturday you are all welcome to watch me and the racers I can get all of you to meat the others" "thank you Chloe well I'll let you leave.have a nice time" I waved.

We arrived at the race track. I changed the tires while ash was in the car. I drove to the starting line."ready" I said "ready" we were zooming round the track. I pulled a few of my stunts and she looked like she really enjoyed it. I came into the garage and fafed with my car.i got a text sayin austins car has been dented. Luckily I have parts for them."who's your favourite singer?" She gave an instant answer " Austin mohone" she's going to be happy.

1 hour earlier

Austin's pov

I was in the parking lot of subway.as I got outside the back bumper was all dented so I text Chloe to see when she could fix it and she can fix it.

Present time

I drove down to the track and I could see her car was fixed and there was a girl in there. As I pulled up I could see that Chloe looked shaken up. As I got out Chloe ran over to me and hugged me I've missed our brotherly sisterly hugs."Austin this is ash.ash this is Austin Mahone my BFF." Her friend was freaking out she was 14.we talked for a while. But Chloe was shaking once she finished my car. She adjusted her SnapBack.

Ash went off to get a drink. So I decided to see what is up with Chloe."hey what's up?" "Well i saved ashs life today.while she was surfing a shark came. She fell off her bored and I ran and helped her the shark came close to me and...