Chapter 10

A/n

I'm so sorry I haven't updated as much.its because I've been studying for my exams,I found out my best friend was bullied very badly and being stalked she killed her self and I am going to see her pedants in less than 2 weeks. And I have been ill. And sorry I know a lot about cars so there will be a few facts. I can't help my self.

Love you all my fellow readers chloe😃

Trevor's pov

"I'm bored jc" "let's go in the pool" "yay race ya" we ran outside and jumped in the pool....fully clothed! "Who pulled up outside Chloe's house?" Jc asked "I don't know. I'm not physic.lets go see!!!!" We got out and ran up to her"can I help you weird,crazy wet people?" We looked at each other. "We kinda just jumped in the pool and why are you here at my BFF's house?" "Well I'm Ellie her BFF" "who the fuck are you two?" "I'm Trevor and this big thing is jc" she had long blond hair,blue eyes and she was quit short about my height but only a few inches taller than me. Compared to Chloe she was extremely small."Do you know where she is?" "She's at her race track she won't be home till later because of her horses" jc said.

Ellie's pov

That's just great,I've came all the way from New Jersey and she's not here. Well I was kinda sent away by my parents because I might of crashed their car into a brick wall. I'm hear for a month until I go to England to work there. "Well do you know where the race track is? " "yh it's literally down the road""k bye" I walked away with my 2 suitcases. I could see people running round the race track. I got closer to see a girl and a boy. She had on a turquoise SnapBack, she had longish hair,she had dark hair , natural blond highlights and blue ones. I watched from Afars but when they were done racing each other she sat down while he was huffing and puffing. Pall of a sudden.....

Chloe's pov

"This..stand up" I stood up. He toke mine and his SnapBack off he better not keep that one our he's a dead man.he chucked them on the floor. He pulled me closer. There was no gap between us,our lips crashed together. Millions off fireworks went off. I bit down on his lower lip. The kiss was full of hunger.He left my lip and started on my neck he found my sweet spot."kian" I moaned. He moved up to my jawline. And we puled away."wow" that was all I could say.

I grabbed our snapbacks from the floor "that was amazing Chloe" he smirked. As we walked back there was a girl there was that...... Is that Ellie. As we walked closer it was"ohhh my fucking god!!ellie!" I ran up to her."Clo" she dropped her bags and hugged me.i hugged her as tight as I could "why are you here?" "Well, I kinda crashed my parents Subaru and I am getting I Job in England in 2 days so I decided to see you" "well you can stay at mine but there are 4 crazy dogs" she looked happy "even know you were at.." No don't mention it please. I kicked her the boys don't know that I was attacked by a dog.

Kian looked at me funny. "So I will drive you back to mine then but I have to get up early I'm racing tomorrow" "same old Chloe" I got Ellie's bags ant put them in the boot. We all climbed in.

Race day

We all got up and left Alex picked my up at 6am. I gave kian my car keys so they can come. Me and Alex got his car and prepared it.he doesn't know that I have the Bugatti. I walked over to the car shelter. My car was still there, I took the keys out of my pocket and took off all the clamps,I unlocked my car and took the steering wheel lock. I climbed out and locked the doors and put a tarp over it."Chloe the racers want to meet you!" He shouted. I walked out and there was a load of people "hey" they all said. But then I could see a familiar face. They all left to faf about with there cars.

I could see all there cars they weren't even close to the speed of a Bugatti. This is going to be an easy race and a quick one. As I was going to sit down he came up to me.it was nash. This can't be happening,he is Cameron's friend"why are you here Chloe?" "1 this is my track 2 I'm racing and 3 stay away form me" I got up and walked away but he ran in front of me"Chloe your are like my sister. I hate what cam did to you he's dead to me. I love the fact that you saved that girl called ash but I've missed you."

Ash's pov

"We need to go know" Megan shouted we all climbed in the van. There are 13 including me and Megan. We arrived at the race track. There was a lot of people there. We got to the front row seats that Chloe saved for us. All the racers lined up. I couldn't see Chloe. If she wins this she becomes bigger than bieber.

Chloe's pov

" I've missed you to nash" he hugged me"good luck, I've got the fastest car here." He said really and what car would that be? " "the latest dodge" he doesn't know that I got the fastest car on the earth. He left to get his car. Alex came over. "Good luck pal" he hugged me"good luck Alex the LION!roar!" We both laughed. They all got their cars lined up. I got in my car and drove out. I parked it up and slept outside."hey! Welcome to the racers from around the world. I am hone red to be in it and boasting it.i hope you enjoy the race!" They all screamed.

I sat in my car, Alex was next to me"we will win this because of our cars and skills. Now let's shred this track." I pushed my SnapBack up. They all revved their cars making them sound mean but when they stopped I revved my car. It was 20 times as load as my Camaro "BURN BABY!" The road went wild. Red,yellow, green. We sped off.In less than 2.5 seconds I was at to 60mph. I was second. Alex was third. Half these people can drift. The minute a corner came up I drifted into 1st. I was at 191mph. This car can go fast luckily it can stand still from its top speed in 10 seconds.