Chapter 8

Austin's pov

And I felt a sharp pain go throw my body when I was carrying her.i just jest it and I've only just looked" she pulled up her jogging bottoms. The were teeth marks."and you know my uncle jerry?" " yeah the one that'd died mysteriously when you were 12" " well he was killed by a shark.so I couldn't let that happen again to a teenager so I had to save her but the shark was to fast and bit me. Luckily it wasn't deep." She was crying into my shoulder. I rubbed her back. How could she keep this a secret?

Ash's pov

I went to go get a drink.i am so greatful. Of all people Chloe Johnson saved me. As I got back I could see Chloe crying into Austin's shoulder as I got closer I could see bite marks in her leg."Chloe I'm so so so sorry this is my fault". She looked at me strange "it's not if I didn't help you, you would be dead and I can't let that happen again" again?

"What do you mean again?" She explained everything. Her uncle was killed by a shark. I hugged her tightly."right We are going home know bye Austin" she sniffled "bye Chloe and it was nice meeting you ash" with that he left.

We walked to the car and the bite looks like it's hurting her. "You can't walk like this I can see it's hurting you" "no it's fine" "it's not a shark bit you that's never god" " I've still got crutches at home from when um..I broke my leg" she kept her eyes on the road. As we pulled up to her house I could hear boys shouting. She got out and limped to the boot and got my stuff and walked to the door.

We got settled and she got her crutches. "Buster,Lilly,max Apolo" 4 dogs came running in. "Aww they're so cute" we played with them for a while. I started to fall asleep.i could feel a blanket cover me,soon after I'm in a deep sleep

Chloe's pov

I watched over ash. She is the best friend I could ever have that is a girl. I'm gonna take her horse riding tomorrow. I got up to go sit outside with the dogs.grabbed my crutches and my phone I got outside and hopped over to the deck chair. The dogs ran into the pool it made me laugh it was still light out it was 8:15 ash must have been worn out from today.the dogs love to swim but buster just sat on the pool steps. "I miss you uncle jerry. If you can hear me I'm trying to stay tuff but today everything reminded me of you. I saved a life but I nearly lost mine twice. Because of cameron my friends nearly died And today I was bitten by a shark. I miss you. You were always there for me. So I will always be hear for ash.i wish you could see us together. I love you and always will" I was crying into my knees.

It was so load that jc and ricky came to the back garden. "OMG what's wrong?"they both said I told them every thing apart from my leg."I'm so sorry p"ricky said and pulled me into him I just sat there crying how pathetic" no your not"they both said. I said that out load. I don't care any more I'm just going to cry. I could feel someone rubbing my back it was jc."I'm sorry that I alarmed you from me crying" "your our best friend we are hear for each other" the dogs came out and shook they smoked us we all laughed. "Hey we should pull a prank on Connor" jc said "sounds like a plan just let me check up on ash" I walked in and she was asleep all the dogs sat on the couch with her,they are very protective of her. I kissed her forehead and walked out the house locking the door behind me.

" let's saran wrap his car " i told them. They nodded. I kept guard they also put peanut butter under the door handles. We finished with the car. "Let's play truth or dare " ricky said we nodded"Chloe truth or dare?" Jc asked "dare" "I dare you to crush eggs on sam and Kian's head" "yay" I grabbed the eggs and hopped fast up the stairs first was kian. I opened his door and walked in. I got the egg and smashed it on his head and hopped as fast as I could I got away next is sam I walked In sams room and quickly smashed the egg on his head. He woke up instantly "ahh" I ran without the crutches I can't run with them. I ran down the stairs but I missed the 3rd step from the floor and went flying. I landed on my ass and laughed at sams face "what the fuck Chloe?" "Jc told me it was a dare" he was annoyed "I'm going to get my crutches" "why do you need them?" "It doesn't matter as I walked up th stairs kian jumped out and scared the heck out of me."Kian you bastard" I got into sams room and grabbed them. As I walked down stairs but my jogging bottoms got stuck on something"omg are they from a shark?!" " yes that's why I need these" I went out the door and into my house. I sat down on th floor and fell asleep.

Connors pov

I woke up and got dressed. I had to go to my parents for the week. I threw my bag down the stairs and went in the garage to find my car has been Saran wrapped. "OMG!!!IM GONNA KILL YOU GUYS!!!" As I took of all the Saran Wrap I went to open my car but there was peanut butter there. It was all over my hands I know who's idea this was.Chloe's" after I wiped it all off I set of for my parents.

Ash's pov

"Wake up" Chloe was there with some toast"thanks" "do you like to ride horses?" I love riding "yes" I said "well we can ride them before you go back" Chloe's like my big sister I never had.we both got changed, her leg looked better. We walked out and she was fixing her snapback. We got in her car and she was laughing. Why?"why are you laughing?" She pulled up to a house next door."that's why" I looked over and someone's car was Saran wrapped. Then he looked over to Chloe"I'm going to kill you!" We kept laughing."Connor you do know this wasn't me" "I know it was you because your devious and sly"

We drove off to the stables.we fed them,cleaned them out and we saddled up,we rode down the roads and through loads of fields. We cantered through the rest of the fields. We got back to the stables and got them ready for bed. It was 5:30 so I had to go back.

We arrived at the kids home."bye ash see you Saturday " and she drove off .friday what's happening on Saturday today Thursday.

Chloe's pov

when I got back home there was a note on the door saying 'chloe me and your father are going on a business trip for 3 weeks. You will have to deal with the track,the horses and the dogs.see you when we get back.love you mum and dad' that's just fantastic...

I got in and looked at the bite.the teeth marks are still sore but they are going. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the dog bowls. I went to the dog cupboard,took the bag of dog food out,put it in their bowls and put them on the floor. I put away the dog food and called them".lilly,Apolo,max,buster" they came thundering down the stairs to the kitchen. I left them to eat. I grabbed my phone and went outside to sit on the grass. My phone was going off.it was Alex.

Phone call

Alex Don't forget me and you are racing on Saturday.

Chloe I know I'm inviting a few friends

Alex. Ok see ya pal

End of phone call

Next day

I will be racing in the racers from around the world. You can have any car but my car isn't equipped for this I'm going to have to buy one of the fastest cars. THE BUGATTI VEYRON. I grabbed my phone and searched the wed for the closest Bugatti company. There is one 30 minutes away. But first I have to get my licence,my ID and my bank card. I called a taxi to take me to the bank. When I got in the lady said "how can I help you?" "I would like to know how much I have" I gave her my card and entered my pin."you have $100,078,892.60p is that all?" I nodded she gave my card back. I ran to the taxi. And told him where to go. "Thank you" I said to the driver and handed him the money.

As I entered the car show room there were loads there. I walked up to the man at the desk"hello how can I help you?" " well I would like to by put the latest Bugatti veyron." "Oh your Chloe Johnson, can I have an autograph please?" "Sure I autographed his paper."thank you.right our new model is over her he stood up and showed me this bright bright blue and black car. "My favourite colour." "It costs $100,005,000." "I can afford that when can i take it?" "You can take it know. I just need you to pay for it and api need to see some iD" I put my pin in and gave them my iD. "Here you go he gave me the keys to my new car. I unlocked the car and sat in it. It smelt amazing. They opened the bing double glass doors.